The best topic

Replies: 10608
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:17:18 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I'm making chicken breast strips with baked and battered avacado wedges tonight.

Frood

Baked salmon and broccolini with mashed potatoes
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=400152 time=1612076235 user_id=1676
Baked salmon and broccolini with mashed potatoes

Broccolini is my favourite green.

Anonymous

I made turkey macoroni and vegetable soup.....it should be ready in a half hour.

Frood

Lasagna, beet root, and corn
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I warmed up some home made chicken macaroni soup at the bunk house.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=400210 time=1612168943 user_id=2015
I warmed up some home made chicken macaroni soup at the bunk house.

I want to make some soup this week....maybe Taiwanese beef noodle soup.

Blazor

Lets see, Friday night I had fried catfish.

Saturday night I made Manwich.

Last night I made a meal I hadnt made in a long time. Swiss Baked Chicken I think its called. Basically put some chicken breast in a dish, slice swiss cheese on top, add cream of chicken, then uncooked stuffing on top, then drizzle butter, and bake. The swiss and cream blend together nicely, and ooze up into the stuffing.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=400236 time=1612205284 user_id=2221

Last night I made a meal I hadnt made in a long time. Swiss Baked Chicken I think its called. Basically put some chicken breast in a dish, slice swiss cheese on top, add cream of chicken, then uncooked stuffing on top, then drizzle butter, and bake. The swiss and cream blend together nicely, and ooze up into the stuffing.

It's meatless monday today....veggie fried rice and tofu.

Frood

I make something similar to that except it's multi layered in a deep pyrex dish, has steamed broccoli, and the stuffing is made up beforehand and is finally brushed with butter.

Also, cream of celery soup instead of chicken. Sounds like a similar recipe found in a 70's magazine that my mother made for us regularly.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=400250 time=1612209457 user_id=3254

:rules:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=400344 time=1612234162 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=400250 time=1612209457 user_id=3254

:rules:

:laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=400343 time=1612234093 user_id=1676

I make something similar to that except it's multi layered in a deep pyrex dish, has steamed broccoli, and the stuffing is made up beforehand and is finally brushed with butter.

Also, cream of celery soup instead of chicken. Sounds like a similar recipe found in a 70's magazine that my mother made for us regularly.

Interesting, very similar! This is in Pyrex too. Maybe I'll switch it up some time if I remember lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

The stuffing only goes on the very top though.... the rest of the Ingredients can be layered ie: cooked chicken, steamed broccoli, dollops of cream of celery soup, layer of Swiss, repeat... then add the made up stuffing on top and brush.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Speaking of vegetarian food, my wife and I are having minestrone soup this week.