The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=442623 time=1646604101 user_id=1560
You said NO CARBS!!!

Oops

ac_blush

Frood

Two 1.5 kilo meatloafs....

I bought 3 kilos of Costco mince 3 days ago and forgot to check the use by date. It's nearly 2 days out. Luckily I stored it between 0-1 Celsius and it passed the sniff test....but I really rushed the mix and didn't use any measuring cups... a lot of throwing it together by eye.

Didn't have time to dice onions or grate cheese for it. Oh well.... we'll be eating loaf for days... lulz
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I'm makijg Caprese chicken tonight.

Frood

Roast 1/2 leg of lamb and vegetables.

Daughter brought home a clipping in a bag of what she insisted was rosemary. It didn't look quite right and the smell was more like a spruce or evergreen odour. It was probably a strain of rosemary we're not familiar with but I tossed it out anyway (she had also included picked flowers in the bag which we also couldn't identify) lol....

She's always bringing home what she's found in various community gardens or the wild.

But she knows not to mess with mushrooms. There's so many psychedelic and/or poisonous ones around.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

kiebers

Did the meatball stroganoff again. Even better than the first time. Fine china dining at its best.... :laugh:

https://i.imgur.com/HmOBZtx.jpg?1">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: kiebers post_id=443441 time=1647141947 user_id=193
Did the meatball stroganoff again. Even better than the first time. Fine china dining at its best.... :laugh:

https://i.imgur.com/HmOBZtx.jpg?1">

That looks so good kiebers.

Anonymous

I'm making broccolini mushroom stir fry with tofu for meatless Monday today.

Anonymous

I'm making honey garlic pork tonight.

Frood

I guess pumpkin soup.... my daughter hauled home a huge pumpkin from a community garden today.

It's a little under-ripe though.

Someone cut the stem for her and told her it was perfect. That's not the case. It's dark green and rock hard. It's a squash variety and I've put it into a bag with 3 really ripe bananas.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I'm making Korean bi bim bap tonight.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=443715 time=1647433667 user_id=1676Meatz?

Sometimes there is a little. It depends how you make it. It has an egg.