The best topic

Replies: 10492
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:18:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

As a treat tonight I'm making crispy pan fried chicken..

I dip the chicken in buttermilk and use a coating of flour, bread crumbs, Corn Flakes, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, and paprika.

@realAzhyaAryola

Wow, Fash. You are making my mouth water!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Wow, Fash. You are making my mouth water!

I don't make it very often..

My son loves it.

@realAzhyaAryola

I LOVE IT just by the sound of it.  :thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I LOVE IT just by the sound of it.  :thumbup:

I'll save you a piece Azhya.

:laugh:

@realAzhyaAryola

I meant to say I LOVE IT just by the sound of it. Can you correct what you quoted me? I hate misspelled words. Hahahahahaha!
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I meant to say I LOVE IT just by the sound of it. Can you correct what you quoted me? I hate misspelled words. Hahahahahaha!

No problem Azhya.

ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_dance

You're super cool, Fashy!
@realAzhyaAryola

priscilla1961

Quote from: "kiebers"I just ordered some Green Chile Chipotle Relish. Should be tasty and spicy. Sounds good.

tomatoes, sugar, green chiles, chipotles, adobo, vinegar, onions, salt, paprika, soybean oil and spices.

https://i.imgur.com/hCJ1I02.png?1">

I don't know this.
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "priscilla1961"
Quote from: "kiebers"I just ordered some Green Chile Chipotle Relish. Should be tasty and spicy. Sounds good.

tomatoes, sugar, green chiles, chipotles, adobo, vinegar, onions, salt, paprika, soybean oil and spices.

https://i.imgur.com/hCJ1I02.png?1">

I don't know this.

I've never tried this condiment either Priscilla, but it's home made and I would assume delicious.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"As a treat tonight I'm making crispy pan fried chicken..

I dip the chicken in buttermilk and use a coating of flour, bread crumbs, Corn Flakes, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, and paprika.

Sounds good. I hope you're using a cast iron skillet  ac_smile  That makes everything that is fried taste better  :thumbup:

My great grandma use to bake chicken with corn flakes and it was SO good, miss that.

I was gonna have salmon and rice tonight, but one of my 2 best friends called me on his lunch break and wanted to meet at the Chinese take out place less than a mile from my place. They been working him double shifts. Hes 51, told me he had a mild heart attack. The crazy thing is, I had a dream this morning before the alarm went off that he had a heart attack! Its rare for me to have dreams with people I know in them.

Anyway, I had sweet and sour chicken there with rice lol. Im still gonna make my salmon though, just not eat anymore rice or any dessert or anything.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

It's meatless Monday again..

Tonight I'm making honey ginger tofu and veggie stir fry

http://cdn.pinchofyum.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Honey-Ginger-Tofu-Veggie-Stir-Fry-53.jpg">

Blazor

Nice Fash, I had soup and toasted cheese.

My mom's bday woulda been yesterday, and my great aunts bday was the day before. I had her over yesterday for grilled bbq chicken, mashed taters, green beans and I made her a pineapple upside down cake  ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Nice Fash, I had soup and toasted cheese.

My mom's bday woulda been yesterday, and my great aunts bday was the day before. I had her over yesterday for grilled bbq chicken, mashed taters, green beans and I made her a pineapple upside down cake  ac_smile

I'm sure she enjoyed it Blazor.

ac_smile

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"Nice Fash, I had soup and toasted cheese.

I'm sure she enjoyed it Blazor.

ac_smile

She really did like the chicken and the cake lol. She turned 68. She told me she had to sell her motorcycle cause of my sister not paying the bills she was suppose to while living at my aunts (long story). Shit like that irks the fuck out of me when it comes to my sister. Even at 68 my aunt still loved to hit the road on her bike.