The best topic

Replies: 10487
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:28:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
I never tried turkey tacos..

But, I'm not crazy about tacos anyway.

Thats right you dont like Mexican. I LOVE tacos, or Mexican. I love Asian too. Italian is ok, but Im not big on it.

I usually like something a lot from most cuisines except for Mexican..

I've had Brazillian and Argentinian food and it was delicious.

Blazor

Dont think I've had authentic Brazilian or Argentinian food. There is a Caribbean place here that is pretty good. An Indian food place, it was ok. Couple others Im trying to work up the courage to try lol. They never look busy so it makes me wonder if they any good.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Dont think I've had authentic Brazilian or Argentinian food. There is a Caribbean place here that is pretty good. An Indian food place, it was ok. Couple others Im trying to work up the courage to try lol. They never look busy so it makes me wonder if they any good.

Argies are the biggest beef eaters in the world. That country is about fifty percent Italian. Their food is a fusion between Texas bbq and Italian.

We had turkey stirfry for supper.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Argies are the biggest beef eaters in the world. That country is about fifty percent Italian. Their food is a fusion between Texas bbq and Italian.

That does sound interesting. When it comes to Italian I do like my food meaty lol.

Turkey stirfry sounds so good right now lol. The soup and toasted cheese didnt really fill me up.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

That does sound interesting. When it comes to Italian I do like my food meaty lol.

Turkey stirfry sounds so good right now lol. The soup and toasted cheese didnt really fill me up.

I've made it before, it's a simple, but tasty meal.

Anonymous

I made a fat noodle stirfry with chicken, pork, carrots, bok choy, snap peas and spring onions for supper tonight.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I made a fat noodle stirfry with chicken, pork, carrots, bok choy, snap peas and spring onions for supper tonight.

That sounds so good. I'm having venison stew in a crockpot tonight.

Blazor

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I made a fat noodle stirfry with chicken, pork, carrots, bok choy, snap peas and spring onions for supper tonight.

Oooooooo, I love some deer meat, it is dear to me  :laugh:

Reminds me, my mother in law has a venison roast for me, and its the season for it too! Into the crockpot with some carrots, taters, onions and seasoning. Buttered biscuits on the side. Yum.

Tonight Im doing that bbq dry rub on some salmon and grilling it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"

Oooooooo, I love some deer meat, it is dear to me  :laugh:

Reminds me, my mother in law has a venison roast for me, and its the season for it too! Into the crockpot with some carrots, taters, onions and seasoning. Buttered biscuits on the side. Yum.

Tonight Im doing that bbq dry rub on some salmon and grilling it.

Is it farm raised or wild venison Blazor?

Blazor

Wild  :thumbup:

If my uncle decides to let me hunt on his land this year, I may try and get one.

Anonymous

Wild  :thumbup:

If my uncle decides to let me hunt on his land this year, I may try and get one.

Do you know how to field dress an animal Blazor?

Blazor

Do you know how to field dress an animal Blazor?

Yes mam. I've only gotten 2 deer, and had help, but feel like I could do it lol.

kiebers

Venison makes such good taco meat. We usually take the back strap and tenderloin as is. A few pounds of ground and the rest in spicy sausage and summer sausage. The ground makes amazing tacos. It really lends itself well to the taco spices. Son was asking what I had available for him to use to go hunting. Only had one that I would let him use without me going with. The others are very sentimental.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Venison makes such good taco meat. We usually take the back strap and tenderloin as is. A few pounds of ground and the rest in spicy sausage and summer sausage. The ground makes amazing tacos. It really lends itself well to the taco spices. Son was asking what I had available for him to use to go hunting. Only had one that I would let him use without me going with. The others are very sentimental.

You are a hunter kiebers?

What do you hunt?

kiebers

Deer is about all I hunt now. Used to do a lot of duck hunting. Love venison though.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone