The best topic

Replies: 10484
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:43:24 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
 ac_wot

Im all the time having weird dreams lol. The problem is trying to remember them.

Soup night tonight, or maybe leftover spaghetti.

I see Blazor..

I have the day off today because Remembrance fell on Saturday this year.

Blazor

ac_wot

Im all the time having weird dreams lol. The problem is trying to remember them.

I see Blazor..

Thats good you off. Im in for a Monday as usual. Only 3 more hours lol. My next holiday will be Thanksgiving, and we normally take that Friday off too, so a 4 day weekend coming up next week. They usually give us a turkey or a ham. I prefer the ham, cause I make it for my sons bday in a few weeks. I hate it when we get turkeys cause they give it to us the day before turkey day, still solid as a block of ice lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

ac_wot

I see Blazor..

Thats good you off. Im in for a Monday as usual. Only 3 more hours lol. My next holiday will be Thanksgiving, and we normally take that Friday off too, so a 4 day weekend coming up next week. They usually give us a turkey or a ham. I prefer the ham, cause I make it for my sons bday in a few weeks. I hate it when we get turkeys cause they give it to us the day before turkey day, still solid as a block of ice lol.

American Thanksgiving is on November 23 this year?

Blazor

Yes mam  :spaghetti2b:

Anonymous

Yes mam  :spaghetti2b:

I thought it was the last Thursday in November.

:confused1:

Blazor

I thought it was the last Thursday in November.

:confused1:

Thats what I use to think. Evidently its the 4th Thursday in November. I found that out when I started doing calendar layouts long ago lol.

realgrimm

Since I'm a stickler for left overs, I'm using up the spaghetti sauce , added some canned beans,corn chicken and potato putting it on falafel ..mmm can't wait

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"Since I'm a stickler for left overs, I'm using up the spaghetti sauce , added some canned beans,corn chicken and potato putting it on falafel ..mmm can't wait

Hell yeah man, I went for the leftover spaghetti tonight too lol. Made some cheesy garlic butter toast to go with it.

I loved my mom's spaghetti sauce. Mine is good, but something about mom's lol. I would make sloppy joes with her leftover sauce.

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Since I'm a stickler for left overs, I'm using up the spaghetti sauce , added some canned beans,corn chicken and potato putting it on falafel ..mmm can't wait

Hell yeah man, I went for the leftover spaghetti tonight too lol. Made some cheesy garlic butter toast to go with it.

I loved my mom's spaghetti sauce. Mine is good, but something about mom's lol. I would make sloppy joes with her leftover sauce.

My Mommy is a better cook than yours. ac_sothere

realgrimm

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I cook better than any Mom , I'm a fussy eater too, so FUCK your Mother  ac_dance

Blazor

Prolly since mine's dead!  :mad:

Lol, I've seen some of your mom's stuff, I wont deny she is an excellent cook. I would gladly pull up a chair to anything she made if I was invited  ac_smile

My mom had a late start knowing how to cook, and was also poor. I remember early on we ate crap like tv dinners, fried bologna sammiches and beanie weenies. She would get us Pizza Hut on Fridays. Eventually she got better. She made real good fried chicken legs. A lil overcooked but nice and crispy breading lol. I loved her spaghetti. I cant think of much food wise off the top of my head that she made super good. She got REAL good at desserts. She loved making those during the holidays. I hated doing all those dishes lol.

I think her experience early on is what got her to make me take a Home Economics class. She told me "ya never know when you'll be single" lol. I took a few years of it. I have to say Im a good cook when I do make things. I dont do stuff as often as I use to cause a lot of times its just me eating, and I hate dishes lol. Everyone tells me Im the best cook they know and I should open a restaurant. I dont wanna do that though. Im too OCD and would wind up cooking everything myself lol.

realgrimm

Quote from: "realgrimm"

I cook better than any Mom , I'm a fussy eater too, so FUCK your Mother  ac_dance

Large heaping amounts of Durian in that household

realgrimm

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"

I dont know man, them lil old ladies sometimes can knock your socks off with some home cooking lol. They are rare though! I only knew 2 that were superior to me, and one passed away. The other is in a retirement home now.

realgrimm