Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

What should I do

Started by Annie, March 03, 2015, 11:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
I would hate to live in the same city as that mother and son let alone next door.

Oh come on Shen, just think; if you lived in the same town you might run into her during a trip to KFC and you two could have dinner together?  

I'd pay real money to see that.  ac_toofunny

Yeah, that'll happen Renee. The Iron Chink trying to enjoy her KFC in peace while some lunatic spews the PETA line about cruelty to chickens. Meanwhile, I got her deranged son SMP throwing fries on the floor so he can look up my skirt. No thanx, I'll dine alone.

Oh stop being such a hard ass; give little Eddie a thrill, FFS.  ac_biggrin

Don't worry you're not his type anyway. You've made it through puberty. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Don't worry you're not his type anyway. You've made it through puberty. ac_toofunny

He makes me sick, Joe too.

Renee

That makes me sick, Joe too.

Joe is just a harmless dumb troll. He says stupid shit purposely just to rile up the usual suspects.

He's pretty good at it too.  ac_biggrin

Little Edweird is another story. That thing is just seething with mentally unbalanced malice.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Joe is just a harmless dumb troll. He says stupid shit purposely just to rile up the usual suspects.

Little Edweird is another story. That thing is just seething with mentally unbalanced malice.

They both talk about underage girls in an inappropriate manner. I don't want to read that nor know about it.

Renee

They both talk about underage girls in an inappropriate manner. I don't want to read that nor know about it.

It's one thing to talk about underage girls, another to have a penchant for infant rape like little Eddie. That "creature" is really really grotesque and it is allowed the run of the main forum.  ac_huh

Evs is really a lunatic if she thinks it's acceptable to have that thing running loose around what's left of the membership.  acc_angry

Anonymous

It's one thing to talk about underage girls, another to have a penchant for infant rape like little Eddie. That "creature" is really really grotesque and it is allowed the run of the main forum.  ac_huh

Evs is really a lunatic if she thinks it's acceptable to have that thing running loose around what's left of the membership.  acc_angry

I am creeped out by men in their 50's implying anything even vaguely sexual with underage girls the way Joe does. On the other hand, SMP should be castrated immediately. Evs should be locked up for enabling both of those animals.

Renee

I am creeped out by men in their 50's implying anything even vaguely sexual with underage girls the way Joe does. On the other hand, SMP should be castrated immediately. Evs should be locked up for enabling both of those animals.

Cab driver Joe is just an asshole and nothing more. He doesn't really bother me.

I usually just skip over most of his harmless prattle because it's just about 100% bullshit.

Edweird on the other hand disturbs me (and that takes a lot). He reminds me of something from a haunted house; unsavory and watching from the shadows.

Anonymous

Cab driver Joe is just an asshole and nothing more. He doesn't really bother me.

I usually just skip over most of his harmless prattle because it's just about 100% bullshit.

Edweird on the other hand disturbs me (and that takes a lot). He reminds me of something from a haunted house; unsavory and watching from the shadows.

I know Joe is completely full of shit. However, making up stuff about underage girls sickens me even if he is only doing it for some sick need for negative attention.

Edweird on the other hand is not acting. He is indeed truly disturbing.

Anonymous

It is good you can ignore the prattle Renee..

There certainly is lots of it skip over on both forums.

Annie

Quote from: "Annie"Oh and the one neighbor is also stealing from others, with one family being our friends.

Man you got some shit neighbors, Annie. You wouldn't happen to live next door to evs and SMP would you?  ac_toofunny

Seriously, I would just ignore it and let it go. Just stay clear of the whole mess.

Ya, shit neighbors all right. The thieves are on welfare and the mom is a crackhead, or at least she was.  The dad works though I think. The son used to stand in our yard watching my daughter through the window, little creep  ac_beating
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

We'll be having a block watch meeting soon so I'll bring up security and ask about neighborhood block watch, is that even still around? And would it even matter? I will tell the neighbors who I do like to get a security camera or a fake one but don't let anyone know it isn't real lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Annie"Oh and the one neighbor is also stealing from others, with one family being our friends.

Man you got some shit neighbors, Annie. You wouldn't happen to live next door to evs and SMP would you?  ac_toofunny

Seriously, I would just ignore it and let it go. Just stay clear of the whole mess.

Ya, shit neighbors all right. The thieves are on welfare and the mom is a crackhead, or at least she was.  The dad works though I think. The son used to stand in our yard watching my daughter through the window, little creep  ac_beating

I smile or wave at my neighbours, but that's as close as it gets. I hate the blue-eyed Iranian bitch next door. Her car alarms are always going off.  ac_beating

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"We'll be having a block watch meeting soon so I'll bring up security and ask about neighborhood block watch, is that even still around? And would it even matter? I will tell the neighbors who I do like to get a security camera or a fake one but don't let anyone know it isn't real lol

We have an informal version where I live Annie..

It seems to work very well.