Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Obongo Is A Fucking Liar

Started by Anonymous, March 07, 2015, 01:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

That pathological liiar Obongo calls Canadian oil "eatraordinarily dirty"?? Excuse me?? What the fuck does that mean? Does that mean emissions? Canada is now middle of the pack on that and one of the few that are actually making an effort to reduce GHG emissions. None of this matters anyway because studies by Andrew Weaver of the University of Victoria and the IEA indicate that the extraction of Canadian oil will have NO IMPACT on climate change even if you blindly accept man is changing the climate like it has never changed before. The overwhelming C02 emissions come from burning fuels, not extracting crude ffs!!

Does he mean land disturbance, water and soil contamination? The Athabasca River is not even close to being one of the more polluted rivers on the continent. Does he mean air quality? He might concern himself with that polluted hellhole LA which is home to most of the US celebutard anti-Canadian oil activists. NE Alberta air is clean. Does he mean land footprint? Most of the oilsands are NOT open pit mines with tailings ponds and an upgrader next to it. In fact that will disappear within a few decades tops. Most of the oil that will be extracted in NE Alberta is like my project near Cold Lake. Tiny land footprint, in fact much smaller than either solar or wind farms. Recycled water and wildlife freely moving about.

There are 13 oil fields in California, plus crude oil blends originating in at least six other countries, that generate a higher level of upstream greenhouse gas emissions than Canadian dilbit blends;

• Crude oil from Alaska's North Slope, which makes up about 12 per cent of California's total crude slate, is actually "dirtier" than the Canadian dilbit known as "Access Western Blend";

• The "dirtiest oil in North America" is not produced in Canada, but just outside Los Angeles, where the Placerita oil field generates about twice the level of upstream emissions as Canadian oilsands production; and

• The title of "world's dirtiest oil" goes to Brass crude blend from Nigeria, where the uncontrolled release of methane during the oil extraction process generates upstream GHG emissions that are over four times higher than Canadian dilbit.

California has confirmed the State Department's analysis that the foreign crudes that would feed Gulf Coast refineries in the absence of Canadian bitumen generate comparable or higher carbon emissions. It would be all be higher actually because the method of transportation to the US is higher than a pipeline from Canada.

It is highly unlikely that the activists opposing the Keystone pipeline will allow a few inconvenient facts to ruin their story.

This is unfortunate, since opposing the Keystone pipeline is actually a giant "green herring". About 80 per cent of the emissions attributable to a barrel of oil occur during the downstream combustion of refined fuel in a vehicle – not during the upstream production of crude oil. These downstream emissions occur in equal amounts whether the fuel was made from light or heavy oil, or the crude oil was produced by conventional or unconventional methods. Canadian will soon be the cleanest, greenest source of oil on the planet, but you will never hear neither the US prez nor ideological left on this continent acknowledge our oil is superior to our competitors and getting better all the time.

Corp. Taxes Suck

Obama Is the most unqualified fucking prez the US has ever fucking had. Does he actually think oil from Mexico, Venezuela or even California is superior to Canada's? He should have stuck to his communist organizer job in Chicago. Being prez is not an entry-level fucking job.
\"I never had sex with that woman\"

Renee

Quote from: "Gay Boy Bob"Obama Is the most unqualified fucking prez the US has ever fucking had. Does he actually think oil from Mexico, Venezuela or even California is superior to Canada's? He should have stuck to his communist organizer job in Chicago. Being prez is not an entry-level fucking job.

Thanks funny, why the change of heart? Hell a few years ago you would have pushed Michelle down a flight a stairs just to get the chance to suck on Odumbo's schlong.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Gay Boy Bob"Obama Is the most unqualified fucking prez the US has ever fucking had. Does he actually think oil from Mexico, Venezuela or even California is superior to Canada's? He should have stuck to his communist organizer job in Chicago. Being prez is not an entry-level fucking job.

Thanks funny, why the change of heart? Hell a few years ago you would have pushed Michelle down a flight a stairs just to get the chance to suck on Odumbo's schlong.  ac_toofunny

I believe it's the positive influence of the Iron Chink. I bet he has a sudden craving for deep fried chicken too.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I believe it's the positive influence of the Iron Chink. I bet he has a sudden craving for deep fried chicken too.

I'm betting the only craving Big Gay Bob has is for deep dish man ass.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Bob/Pat is actually hetero.

Renee

Yeah and I'm a size 5.  

He know's waaaay too much about Hollyweird celebs to be a straight dude.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Yeah and I'm a size 5.  

He know's waaaay too much about Hollyweird celebs to be a straight dude.  ac_toofunny

All an act Renee. Romero outed him as a straight guy quite a while ago.

Renee

Yeah and I'm a size 5.  

How would Romero know? Did Pat turn him down for a blow job?  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Yeah and I'm a size 5.  

http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80&p=753&hilit=pretends#p753">http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewto ... tends#p753">http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80&p=753&hilit=pretends#p753
Romero wrote:

And then there's Gay Boy Bob, who isn't gay, but pretends he's gay!

Renee

http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80&p=753&hilit=pretends#p753">http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewto ... tends#p753">http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80&p=753&hilit=pretends#p753
Romero wrote:

Is that the truth or just Romero's opinion?

I don't see anything conclusive to back it up.

Anonymous

Romero wrote:

I assume they know each other, so it's more than just an opinion I would think.

Renee

I think we need to hear this directly from Romero because you are trying to back the possibility of his opinion up with your opinion.

That's not really how it works and you know that. It's usually best not to take what people say at face value on these forums.

Anonymous

I think we need to hear this directly from Romero because you are trying to back the possibility of his opinion up with your opinion.

That's not really how it works and you know that. It's usually best not to take what people say at face value on these forums.

Look, I really don't give a fuck if Bob is a homo or not. Maybe it was just Romero's opinion or maybe there was more to it. I do know Bob/Pat is a silly troll and I don't take any of his hyper-biased nonsense seriously whether he's a homo or not.

Renee

Look, I really don't give a fuck if Bob is a homo or not. Maybe it was just Romero's opinion or maybe there was more to it. I do know Bob/Pat is a silly troll and I don't take any of his hyper-biased nonsense seriously whether he's a homo or not.

Whatever, I don't give a fuck if he is or he isn't as well.