Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

I'm Watching Fresh Off The Boat

Started by Anonymous, March 10, 2015, 11:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

ghost

I think Green Hornet needs to turn off the tv, stop bullying people on the internet, and go outside for some fresh air.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ghost"I think Green Hornet needs to turn off the tv, stop bullying people on the internet, and go outside for some fresh air.

Hi ghost, so nice to see you again.

ac_hithere

ghost

Anonymous

Quote from: "ghost"Hi Fash, hope all is well!

Thank you ghost, it's always the same and we are satisfied with that.

ac_smile

Anonymous

I want to sit on Green Horrornut's face----again. ac_lovestruck

ghost

Quote from: "Shen Li"I want to sit on Green Horrornut's face----again. ac_lovestruck

Inappropriately nicknamed. That man has no balls.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"Of course cc la femme, would not watch FOX hit show "Empire".  All the networks wanted this show, but Fox got it.

The hip hop drama is based on Shakespeare's King Lear (something that cc la femme never read or have seen the play.)

The most homophobic scene that cc la femme would probably enjoyed is when  Lucious Lyon tosses his very young son into the garbage outside because he innocently put on women's clothing.

Empire's Most Shocking Scene Actually Happened To Lee Daniels, Get The Details

A rough scene to watch, made even rougher knowing that the moment was plucked right from the childhood of Oscar nominated director and show co-creator Lee Daniels.

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Empire-Most-Shocking-Scene-Actually-Happened-Lee-Daniels-Get-Details-69340.html">http://www.cinemablend.com/television/E ... 69340.html">http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Empire-Most-Shocking-Scene-Actually-Happened-Lee-Daniels-Get-Details-69340.html

Your act is not new troll. Lots of white assholes like you have tried harder than you to make Asian men look pathetic on message boards. And they were a lot better at it than you. Bad troll is bad troll.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Gary Oak sucks.

And blows.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Gary Oak sucks.

Gary Oreck
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Yup
Quote Bad troll is bad troll

Bad, yes. With this one "lame" fits even better
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Renee"
Just jokes, Shen.....Have some chicken. ac_hithere

I'm Asian but I'm a superb driver. Just ask those who know.  :howdy:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

You people are soooo totally waccist..

You cant speak against non-whites...

We should pad them on their heads and say atta boy no matter how much they screw up.. After all we whites are to blame for stopping the knuckledragging races from evolving.

ShenLi should come to visit me with her family so that I can pay the reparations for the bunny in person.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Yup
Quote Bad troll is bad troll

Bad, yes. With this one "lame" fits even better to my eyes

Green_Hornet is um.....hmm......unique.

Gay Boy Roberto

The author of the book on which the show is based is critical of the TV series.  Eddie Huang described the show as, "so far from the truth that I don't recognize my own life."
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray