Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

My Rant Of The Day: Car Wash Lineups

Started by Anonymous, March 14, 2015, 03:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I wanted to go the Korean owned wand one at Rabbit Hill and 23rd because I wanted to wash my floor mats and use the brush. What do I fucking see? About 25 cars waiting to get in. No way I am doing that. The Esso drive thru wash across the street? About 10 cars in the lineup. I went to the Shell in the same strip mall parking lot, but still 8 cars. My SUV is fucking dirty, so I had to wash it.

Moral of the story, if it is sunny and double digits in Edmonton on a Saturday in March, you are waiting for a car wash. Maybe I should have borrowed ghost's pool boy.  ac_umm I hear he could use some work. ac_razz

Anonymous

There's dog shit in my fucking yard and I don't have a fucking dog. acc_angry  That's it, the blue-eyed Iranian bitch's new Boston Terrier is going in the pot for supper. ac_cooper

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"There's dog shit in my fucking yard and I don't have a fucking dog. acc_angry  That's it, the blue-eyed Iranian bitch's new Boston Terrier is going in the pot for supper. ac_cooper

be nice...it's spring and life is good...stop thinking about that gold digging bitch step mother who is spending your inheritance and pour another mojito..... ac_wub  acc_devil

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"There's dog shit in my fucking yard and I don't have a fucking dog. acc_angry  That's it, the blue-eyed Iranian bitch's new Boston Terrier is going in the pot for supper. ac_cooper

be nice...it's spring and life is good...stop thinking about that gold digging bitch step mother who is spending your inheritance and pour another mojito..... ac_wub  acc_devil

The blue-eyed Iranian bitch is my neighbour, but now you got me thinking about that golddigging cunt playtoy of my Daddy.

I need another damned mojito.

RW

I like to wash my own car in a white tank top and cutoffs.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I like to wash my own car in a white tank top and cutoffs.

Keeps imagination will be running wild when he reads this RW. ac_lmfao

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I like to wash my own car in a white tank top and cutoffs.

I don't wash my car. I get the "man of the house" to do it for me. ac_sothere  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I don't wash my car. I get the "man of the house" to do it for me. ac_sothere  ac_toofunny

How much does Keeps charge?

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Keeps imagination will be running wild when he reads this RW. ac_lmfao

ac_lovestruck

keeper

Im a sucker for tank tops and cutoffs.... (hint hint) ac_blush

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Im a sucker for tank tops and cutoffs.... (hint hint) ac_blush

You Keeps, I don't believe it. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I wanted to go the Korean owned wand one at Rabbit Hill and 23rd because I wanted to wash my floor mats and use the brush. What do I fucking see? About 25 cars waiting to get in. No way I am doing that. The Esso drive thru wash across the street? About 10 cars in the lineup. I went to the Shell in the same strip mall parking lot, but still 8 cars. My SUV is fucking dirty, so I had to wash it.

Moral of the story, if it is sunny and double digits in Edmonton on a Saturday in March, you are waiting for a car wash. Maybe I should have borrowed ghost's pool boy.  ac_umm I hear he could use some work. ac_razz

It has felt like summer here lately.

ac_smile