The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

2014-2015 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, March 15, 2015, 01:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I added those I can think of.

Every year I usually received tickets a few times to games from contractors. I only got one pair this year and I gave it to someone who had never seen a live game. I really don't care who wins, but if the Oil was in the playoffs I'd prolly get into it like I did back in 2006.

Tatterdamelion

Washington is 3-9 in Game 7 in the Stanley Cup Playoffs, including 2-7 at home. Since 2008, they are 1-4 on home ice.

The Washington team are weak in games 7. Maybe the Washington players will turn the history around.

Romero

Quote from: "Fashionista"I know Romero is disappointed, but Calgary has won their series against the Vancouver Canucks.

Why would I be disappointed in the stupid Canucks choking on a three goal lead? I don't care! I hate stupid hockey!!!

Okay, I'm all better now. What a wild game! I'm impressed with those Flames. It'll be interesting to see how they do against Anaheim.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I know Romero is disappointed, but Calgary has won their series against the Vancouver Canucks.

Why would I be disappointed in the stupid Canucks choking on a three goal lead? I don't care! I hate stupid hockey!!!

Okay, I'm all better now. What a wild game! I'm impressed with those Flames. It'll be interesting to see how they do against Anaheim.

I hope Calgary does well too Romero..

Montreal advanced last night too.

Romero

Yes, my office hockey pool is dying as quickly as a Canucks third period lead!

chuck wagon

GO CAPS GO

until well you know

Romero

Caps win! I just checked out the highlights. My hockey pool boy Evgeny "Cuts nuts off" Kuznetsov  got me another point, the series winning goal.

Go Caps, Go Flames!

Tatterdamelion

I am happy for Azia that her team won.

@realAzhyaAryola

Well, if you mean that, thanks. You wanted them to lose.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Well, if you mean that, thanks. You wanted them to lose.

Who does Washington play in the next round Azhya?

Romero

The NY Rangers. They're going to be tough.

Good luck to both your teams tonight!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Caps win! I just checked out the highlights. My hockey pool boy Evgeny "Cuts nuts off" Kuznetsov  got me another point, the series winning goal.

Go Caps, Go Flames!

I hope both teams can advance to the semis.

ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Romero"The NY Rangers. They're going to be tough.

Good luck to both your teams tonight!

Tough alright. We are beating them as we speak. Alex Ovechkin scored a goal in the first period, 1-0 Caps. That's a Captain taking care of business.

ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

The Flames made it to the next round even though no one expected them to. I've got to hand it to them! Woohoo! Go Flames!
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

The Caps are "outworking" the Rangers in this game. It's only Game 1 so 6 more to go.
@realAzhyaAryola