Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Game of Thrones?

Started by Odinson, May 26, 2013, 03:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"So why hide the baby?

The supposed kidnapping and rape of Layanna was the catalyst for Robert's Rebellion. Layanna knew that if Robert were to find out that the baby was Rhaegar's he would have the child killed. On her death bed Layanna makes Ned promise her something, you never find out what that promise is but it is implied that she makes Ned promise to hide the identity of the child and raise him is as his own.

The only people who knew the identity of the child were... Layanna Stark....dead, Rhaegar Targaryan.....dead, Eddard Stark....dead...and Howland Reed, Lord of Greywater Watch. So at this point the only link John has to any knowledge of his parentage is possibly the Reeds.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

Lyanna Stark had sex with a Targaryen even though they burned her father and brother alive...

Maybe Ned Stark should have asked Ser Gregor to deal with the baby Jon Snow.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

I wanna see him do some brutal stuff. :D

Too bad Ramsay was killed off...

Atleast they could have flayed him alive.. That would have been a fitting end. :D

@realAzhyaAryola

What a season finale that was!!!
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

I finally got caught up with all of the seasons. How gratifying.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Hey you, Mod Squad. Since these two threads are about the same topic, can you merge the two into one thread?
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Hey you, Mod Squad. Since these two threads are about the same topic, can you merge the two into one thread?

I'll do that now Azhya.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Yey! Thanks, Fashy!

My pleasure Azhya..

I should watch an episode or two of that show.

@realAzhyaAryola

Hm, you might not like it if you are not into this stuff. I love epic stuff that's why I like this very much.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Hm, you might not like it if you are not into this stuff. I love epic stuff that's why I like this very much.

Is their a lot of graphic violence?

@realAzhyaAryola

There is a good amount especially if they are showing an epic battle but each episode is not going to be filled with epic battles.
@realAzhyaAryola