The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Game of Thrones?

Started by Odinson, May 26, 2013, 03:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"ac_unsure

Not the reaction I was hoping for, I really like the show.

Almost sorry I posted this ac_wot

I like the show as well. Overall they have done a great job  adapting it from the books.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

I like the show because not only does it have shock value but it touches on what it really was like back then. The world has always been vicious.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

Hey, for Christmas, my wish list is to have all the seasons of The Game of Thrones. Thank you, Santa! ac_dance
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

I am so looking forward to the new season.  I hope I can get my bestie all caught up before then.

Is it wrong that I can't wait for her to see the Red Wedding episode?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Well fuck, maybe I will have to give it another chance.

ac_unsure

@realAzhyaAryola

RW, I only made it through the first season. I'm so dying to see them all.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I am so looking forward to the new season.  I hope I can get my bestie all caught up before then.

No it's not wrong at all.

The Red Wedding is about the most dramatic and shocking incident in the series AND the books. If it doesn't leave you emotionally drained then then nothing will.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I am so looking forward to the new season.  I hope I can get my bestie all caught up before then.

The Red Wedding is about the most dramatic and shocking incident in the series AND the books. If it doesn't leave you emotionally drained then then nothing will.

Would you recommend the series of books Renee?

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yes I highly recommend the books if you are an adult and into medieval fantasy.

I do not recommend the books if you are squeamish about violence of any sort. Also if you decide to read them, do not get too attached to a lot of the main characters. The author has no problem killing them off and replacing them with totally new characters. In a way that's what makes the books so enjoyable because it adds a touch or realism to them.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I do not recommend the books if you are squeamish about violence of any sort. Also if you decide to read them, do not get too attached to a lot of the main characters. The author has no problem killing them off and replacing them with totally new characters. In a way that's what makes the books so enjoyable because it adds a touch or realism to them.

Since I am not into medieval fantasy and I am very squeamish about all violence perhaps I will not read the books.

Thank you anyway Renee for the helpful information.

ac_smile

Renee

Since I am not into medieval fantasy and I am very squeamish about all violence perhaps I will not read the books.

ac_smile

Truthfully Fash, I don't think you will like the books.

But if you are really curious, catch one of the HBO series episodes and see if it sparks any interest.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Has anyone watched this from the begining ?

Season premier is April 12th. HBO- check it  ac_popcorn

Not from the beginning, but I am hooked.

Anonymous

ac_smile

But if you are really curious, catch one of the HBO series episodes and see if it sparks any interest.

I have seen it Renee..

It would seem neither the books nor the show is for me.

ac_unsure

keeper

ac_smile

I have seen it Renee..

It would seem neither the books nor the show is for me.

ac_unsure

You know the show isnt real right? its fake? "acting" like Fake blood on the walking dead.

Its about as real as a cartoon......