Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Game of Thrones?

Started by Odinson, May 26, 2013, 03:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

I haven't seen it... I've just read about it and what I've read, I cannot wait to see it.

No one wants to see something end... No one wanted to see Bilbo sail away with the fairies and elves in LotR... but he did.

Everyone gets an ending... come on, buck up people. It's still gotta be one of the best shows ever...

Now, having said that, after watching the show seasons 1-7 several times there are scenes I thought completely implausible like... Where did the Wights get the big ol' chain that dragged the first dead dragon out of his ice watery death?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

See vvvv Where do Zombies get chains, I ask ya!!!!!!

">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

The last episode was crap. I was so disappointed
<t></t>

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena"The last episode was crap. I was so disappointed

How would you have ended it Erica?
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

Quote from: "caskur"

I wanted to see Tyrion take out Dany and Jon to be declared king. I don't get why the dragon let him live tho after he killed the mother of dragons. It was totally rushed to finish, IMO
<t></t>

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena"

I wanted to see Tyrion take out Dany and Jon to be declared king. I don't get why the dragon let him live tho after he killed the mother of dragons. It was totally rushed to finish, IMO

The reason why the dragons didn't hurt Jon was because Jon was a Targaryen and the male heir to the throne and also being completely fire proof like Dany...

What happened to Tyrion?
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

The reason why the dragons didn't hurt Jon was because Jon was a Targaryen and the male heir to the throne and also being completely fire proof like Day...

What happened to Tyrion?

He ended up being King Brans right hand / counsel
<t></t>

caskur

Jon's grandfather The Mad King was slaughtered by Jamie Lannister... Jon, THE ONLY direct descendent of The Mad King.

King Aerys II Targaryen.

Kingships are inherited. Jon IS the King.

They might have put Bran on the throne but he really isn't the King.

PS, what happened to the remaining dragon?
- Andy Warhol

caskur

The reason why the dragons didn't hurt Jon was because Jon was a Targaryen and the male heir to the throne and also being completely fire proof like Day...

What happened to Tyrion?

He made that show. I really loved his character. I am glad he lived.

He ended up being King Brans right hand / counsel

What happened to the other bastard King Robert's son, Gendry?

He's quite yummy really.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

If they do another series of what happens next, (not what happened a 1,000 years before)

They have the living Stark kids, Tyrion...They'll have to rebuild.  Jon will have to breed with a Wildling.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

They could marry in the sequel.

I'm already writing the next 7 seasons...lol

quote wikipedia.

"Gendry joins Daenerys' army as they camp at Winterfell in anticipation of the Walkers' attack. Gendry is tasked with smithing weapons from dragonglass to fight the Night Walkers. At Winterfell he is reunited with Arya, who tasks him with creating a staff with dual dragonglass blades. On the eve of the oncoming White Walker attack, Gendry gives the weapon to Arya and admits his Baratheon heritage to her. Arya asks him how many people he has slept with, then tells him that she wants to lose her virginity to him in case they die in the battle. Gendry and Arya then consummate their relationship.

Gendry survives the Long Night and is legitimised as a Baratheon by Daenerys and given lordship of Storm's End. Gendry finds Arya to tell her the news, then admits that he loves her and proposes to her. Arya is uninterested in marriage and declines. "
- Andy Warhol

@realAzhyaAryola

What does this mean for the following of The Game of Thrones? That millions of us are into fantasy? Why?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

Quote from: "caskur"Jon's grandfather The Mad King was slaughtered by Jamie Lannister... Jon, THE ONLY direct descendent of The Mad King.

King Aerys II Targaryen.

Kingships are inherited. Jon IS the King.

They might have put Bran on the throne but he really isn't the King.

PS, what happened to the remaing dragon?

He ate Daenerys.

caskur

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"What does this mean for the following of The Game of Thrones? That millions of us are into fantasy? Why?

It means you start brain storming on the next season.

Have you seen The Hobbit?
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

You know what would have been great..

If Jon Snow turned to the dark-side, killed Dany in cold blood and then sat on the iron throne.

The rains castamere playing in the background.

http://gamona-images.de/644570/19d99ff08900409636ffe413c0057a85.jpg">