The best topic

Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Game of Thrones?

Started by Odinson, May 26, 2013, 03:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"

Truthfully Fash, I don't think you will like the books.

But if you are really curious, catch one of the HBO series episodes and see if it sparks any interest.

I have seen it Renee..

It would seem neither the books nor the show is for me.

ac_unsure

But it looks so real unlike a cartoon Keeper.

You know the show isnt real right? its fake? "acting" like Fake blood on the walking dead.

Its about as real as a cartoon......

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_natch

I am going to have to get the series to get caught up.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Frost

I'm looking forward to this season, should be better than last.

Anyone watch Outlander ? :) good show.

Tatterdamelion

I have read the Diana Gabaldon Outlander books before I knew there was TV shows. I cried when I read the first book. I will be watching the TV shows very soon.

Frost

Hello :) I have not seen you here before, nice avatar.

It's a good show, but I'm not sure how the books was. The scenery has been done very well, and the characters well rounded with backgrounds.

Frost

Tatterdamelion, Ragged, or decaying, is that right ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"I have read the Diana Gabaldon Outlander books before I knew there was TV shows. I cried when I read the first book. I will be watching the TV shows very soon.

ac_smile

RW

I can't wait for Game of Thrones!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Oh me too! Last night Outlander was back on! I also watch Vikings, all very good shows.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Oh and Fan Expo a kid dressed as King Joffrey, he looked exactly like him! Very cool! And someone was Daenerys Targaryen.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

ac_crying Anyone know where i can download or watch The show? I cut back my cable to basic.

keeper

Bump...

No one has a site to Download this?

OMG dont make me get my cable back

Frost

I watch it from here, but don't download to watch if a link comes up for that, just use another one. http://watchseries.ag/game_of_thrones">http://watchseries.ag/game_of_thrones

keeper

how long do i have to wait to watch it?

Frost

When I use the site it's pretty fast. Usually after the show goes off within an hour, or two a link is up.