The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Game of Thrones?

Started by Odinson, May 26, 2013, 03:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Everyone Ready for Tonight....  ac_dance

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"Everyone Ready for Tonight....  ac_dance

Just watched it. Good plot development.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Damn you're Easterness!

I think I'll watch it tomorrow.  Too many Margaritas tonight :/
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I watched all the leaked episodes a few days ago, now I too have to wait a month to see the next episode. That's what I get for doing that! lolol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Who is Jon Snow's mom?

Rumor has it; Layanna Stark.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

I think it is too because Ned isn't the cheating kind of guy but it being Layanna makes total sense.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RDL"Oh God.  Another one of those Netflix/AMC/HBO/FX series that everyone's talking about that I can't see because I can't afford those channels since I can only afford basic cable.

Azyha's Walking Dead thread on Memebee was bad enough.

ABC/NBC/CBS/FOX/CW/CBC/CTV/City/Global FOREVER!!!!!!

Hey! It was not bad at all as many of us appreciate it! Stay in your lane or be another idiot!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I have to catch up. I lost interest after they killed off Sean Bean.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I have to catch up. I lost interest after they killed off Sean Bean.

That was like the 3rd episode hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

I know, then I had to change cable providers and that did not come with my package. I see though that I can buy to own the series and it will be in my library. Hmm...
@realAzhyaAryola

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I think it is too because Ned isn't the cheating kind of guy but it being Layanna makes total sense.

Well if you think it was Layanna then you must at least have an idea who his father was as well.

Bricktop

Funny, but whilst the plot development rolls along nicely, and remains enthralling, last nights episode was adorned with rather too gratuitous nudity.

It annoyed me.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"I think it is too because Ned isn't the cheating kind of guy but it being Layanna makes total sense.

Well if you think it was Layanna then you must at least have an idea who his father was as well.

I'm stuck.  I think it's Robert but I get arguments that it's Rhaegar.  The "Black of hair" comment sticks in my head and Rhaegar was blonde.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"

I'm stuck.  I think it's Robert but I get arguments that it's Rhaegar.  The "Black of hair" comment sticks in my head and Rhaegar was blonde.

It's Rhaegar, they were lovers. She never loved Robert as she knew him for a philandering slob and she could never really trust him. I don't think Layanna and Robert ever had sexual relations. The supposed kidnapping and rape of Layanna was a lie. She went freely to Rhaegar to escape her betrothal to Robert.