Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Hey, you turds!

Started by Asian Pride, March 17, 2015, 05:58:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asian Pride

I just had to answer a PM from the Admin here, about a "questionable thread" that I had started, that has subsequently been deleted.

It was reported by one of you clowns.

I was hitting on the Admin here.  Does this bother you?  Do you think this White boy will steal another one of your Asians?  She's a married Bible thumper, for fucks sake!

Next time, suck it up, and deal with me.  Stop crying to the Admin about posts that break absolutely no rules, other than this round eye hitting on one of you non-round eyes!

Unbelievable.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Asian Pride"I just had to answer a PM from the Admin here, about a "questionable thread" that I had started, that has subsequently been deleted.

It was reported by one of you clowns.

I was hitting on the Admin here.  Does this bother you?  Do you think this White boy will steal another one of your Asians?  She's a married Bible thumper, for fucks sake!

Next time, suck it up, and deal with me.  Stop crying to the Admin about posts that break absolutely no rules, other than this round eye hitting on one of you non-round eyes!

Unbelievable.

mel mel mel..i deleted your thread..i did so because you were acting like an uncouth drunken shit head towards our fearless leader..you should know better by now....don't do that again

keeper

And i was the one who REPORTED it  ac_lmfao

Go make another mimi thread.

Better yet go make another thread about how you might be getting back with your Ex, i love to hear you whine  ac_popcorn

Asian Pride

You two cocksmokers are worried about something that doesn't exist.

You can ban be, if you dare!  ac_razz

keeper

ac_toofunny Worried? About what?

If i was the Mod you would already be banned. and Evs, And mimi

poof!! Gone

Asian Pride

But you're not!  So you can suck on my egg noodle!

keeper

It didnt take OB long to ban Odinstain from here, you have the same mentality sooooooooooooooo wont be long shit lips

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Keeper"It didnt take OB long to ban Odinstain from here, you have the same mentality sooooooooooooooo wont be long shit lips

Try me!

Get your "friends" to ban me, right now!

I DARE you!  ac_razz

Asian Pride

Look at it this way...  People simply find me easy to deal with.  The few that don't, it is them that has the issue.

And if they have an issue with me, so be it!

Ban me then, for nothing!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Asian Pride"Look at it this way...  People simply find me easy to deal with.  The few that don't, it is them that has the issue.

And if they have an issue with me, so be it!

Ban me then, for nothing!

you won't be banned for nothing mel....however, you may be banned for a whole host of things you actually do....that's how we do it here.....trash our leader again and you are gone gone gone....cheers

Asian Pride

I hit on your leader.  I didn't trash her.

However, pretend I did trash her...  I will trash her right now, if you'll ban me!

Asian Pride

Gonna ban me if I trash her?

Asian Pride

All this tough talk!  BAN ME!  Do it!

Asian Pride

You clowns can't ban shit.  And rightfully so!  ac_razz

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Asian Pride"I hit on your leader.  I didn't trash her.

However, pretend I did trash her...  I will trash her right now, if you'll ban me!

your choice mel..one will certainly follow the other.....word