Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

The queenbee/taxation poll

Started by Anonymous, March 18, 2015, 06:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please select the option you most agree with.

Evs is fiercely loyal, runs an orphanage for the severely downtrodden, and drives away anyone who hurts her 'kids', and we need to raise taxes to pay for more government services.
5 (50%)
Evs is a troll who lures unsuspecting people in off the street and then delights in watching her fellow trolls bludgeon them to within an inch of their lives occasionally enjoying a kick or two herself, and taxes are already too high.
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: March 18, 2015, 06:26:26 PM

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I see circumstances as blessings, Fash. I like spending more time with you here. You are the kind of peeps I should be hanging around with, my kind of people. Often I go off track because I am adventurous and love to explore but events have a way of leading me back. Back to the basics again. As you were. ac_drinks

I like your interests in popular culture, sport and the funnies you post..

I am not a very political lady, so it is nice to have someone to share less serious topics with.

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "easter bunny"Closest thing to an actual real Christian I've ever seen.

http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/download/file.php?avatar=64_1416195430.jpg">  http://www.pic4ever.com/images/worship.gif">

Fashionista is a racist, sinophobic, twirlybrained, fucked in the head, nutcase, fruitcake, crap n' drool cyberbully moron and only racist, sinophobic fucked in the head cyberbullies like easter bunny can't see that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"
Quote from: "easter bunny"Closest thing to an actual real Christian I've ever seen.

http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/download/file.php?avatar=64_1416195430.jpg">  http://www.pic4ever.com/images/worship.gif">

Fashionista is a racist, sinophobic, twirlybrained, fucked in the head, nutcase, fruitcake, crap n' drool cyberbully moron and only racist, sinophobic fucked in the head cyberbullies like easter bunny can't see that.

Oh well. That's the way it goes. You know what they say. Love is blind. =))))

ac_cool  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_lovestruck   ac_lovestruck  ac_lovestruck  ac_lovestruck  ac_lovestruck  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub   ac_cool

I like you Rambo. You're funny. =)))

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"

ac_cool  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_lovestruck   ac_lovestruck  ac_lovestruck  ac_lovestruck  ac_lovestruck  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub   ac_cool

Hello easter bunny and happy weekend to you..

I don't know if I would use the word funny to describe Rambo Wong..

But then again, I know what the punch line is before he finishes telling the joke.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

But then again, I know what the punch line is before he finishes telling the joke.
The thing with Rambo is that he always has me laughing before I even get to the punch line.  ac_biggrin

Happy weekend to you too. =)

Anonymous

The thing with Rambo is that he always has me laughing before I even get to the punch line.  ac_biggrin

I don't want to judge, but it is so repetitive easter bunny..

I am glad he entertains others though.

ac_smile

easter bunny

ac_smile
He's angry about something. But I'm not sure what it is yet.  ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny" The thing with Rambo is that he always has me laughing before I even get to the punch line.  ac_biggrin

ac_smile

I wonder if Rambo knows what it is?

ac_umm

easter bunny

ac_smile

ac_umm

I'm sure he does. I think it has something to do with racists choking chickens. =))

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"He's angry about something. But I'm not sure what it is yet.  ac_smile

ac_umm

I'm sure he does. I think it has something to do with racists choking chickens. =))

lol, that must be it easter bunny.

ac_toofunny

easter bunny

ac_umm

lol, that must be it easter bunny.

ac_toofunny
ac_biggrin

keeper

Quote from: "easter bunny"Hmm. Only one vote so far. I wonder if maybe I should have separated the issues more.  ac_umm

I don't vote in elections or polls easter bunny.

I dont either Fashy, never have. my reasons are different then yours though. ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "easter bunny"Hmm. Only one vote so far. I wonder if maybe I should have separated the issues more.  ac_umm

I don't vote in elections or polls easter bunny.

I dont either Fashy, never have. my reasons are different then yours though. ac_drinks

I thought my husband and I were the only ones..

Good to know we have good company.

acc_hugz

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"ac_hithere

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/307/7/2/drunken_bunny_by_katarzynaphoto-d322vd6.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "well come wagon"
Quote from: "easter bunny"ac_hithere

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/307/7/2/drunken_bunny_by_katarzynaphoto-d322vd6.jpg">

ac_wub