Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Jehovah's Witness followers

Started by keeper, March 21, 2015, 12:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

easter bunny

Quote from: "Annie"Even as a kid I always felt it was kind of dumb to believe there was an invisible man in the sky watching you. I do believe the spirits of our ancestors are up there somewhere watching over us though.
I thought so too. Now there's a whole bunch of them. =P

http://www.esa.int/images/ISS_L,1.jpg">

RW

I'm just keeping my options open is all.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "Annie"Even as a kid I always felt it was kind of dumb to believe there was an invisible man in the sky watching you. I do believe the spirits of our ancestors are up there somewhere watching over us though.
I thought so too. Now there's a whole bunch of them. =P

http://www.esa.int/images/ISS_L,1.jpg">

Haha those too
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"IMHO, there is no God. Because if he made us in his image, what a flawed being he or she must be and that isn't any God I ever intend to accept.

There ain't no Holy Ghost and there ain't no burning Bush either....unless you are talking about that thing between Shen Li's legs.

Just jokes, Shen. Put down the meat cleaver. ac_razz

I've sobered up, I'm OK now.

easter bunny

Quote from: "Keeper"The other day i had 2 Women knock on my door who were Jehovah's Witness followers, I listen to what they had to say then politely told them i was a christian and i wasnt interested.

im curious if they do this sort of thing all over the country? Do they do this in the USA also? I find it odd they have to go door to door "spreading the word of god"

What are your thoughts?
The nazis called them 'bible students'. They got thrown into the concentration camps when they refused to fight or pledge allegiance to mr. hilter. Jehovah is just the name of God, so they're just God's witnesses. I think they mean 'witness' as in to tell people about him and not like spies or anything. ac_tongue

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"The other day i had 2 Women knock on my door who were Jehovah's Witness followers, I listen to what they had to say then politely told them i was a christian and i wasnt interested.

im curious if they do this sort of thing all over the country? Do they do this in the USA also? I find it odd they have to go door to door "spreading the word of god"

What are your thoughts?
The nazis called them 'bible students'. They got thrown into the concentration camps when they refused to fight or pledge allegiance to mr. hilter. Jehovah is just the name of God, so they're just God's witnesses. I think they mean 'witness' as in to tell people about him and not like spies or anything. ac_tongue

All religious groups that did not bend their ideology to suit Nazism were persecuted weren't they easter bunny?

easter bunny

Quote from: "Fashionista"

What are your thoughts?

All religious groups that did not bend their ideology to suit Nazism were persecuted weren't they easter bunny?

I don't think the Nazis tolerated anyone who disagreed with them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"The nazis called them 'bible students'. They got thrown into the concentration camps when they refused to fight or pledge allegiance to mr. hilter. Jehovah is just the name of God, so they're just God's witnesses. I think they mean 'witness' as in to tell people about him and not like spies or anything. ac_tongue

That is what I was trying to say..

Thank you easter bunny.

ac_smile

easter bunny

Thank you easter bunny.

ac_smile
Okay.  ac_biggrin  

Gotta go for now. See ya later!  ac_smile

Anonymous

Thank you easter bunny.

ac_smile
Okay.  ac_biggrin  

Gotta go for now. See ya later!  ac_smile

Have a nice evening easter bunny..

Hopefully, we'll see you soon.

ac_smile

Frost

What are your thoughts?

I have two come to my house almost every month now, the same one comes each time.

He caught me in the yard one day cleaning up, and seemed to enjoy the history I knew, and bible stuff.

I have been doomed since with him bringing me pamphlets.

They are really nice people the ones that have came here.

Oh, Hitler didn't like them either, he sent maybe 2000 to death camps, and many more in prisons.

Anonymous

Never accept anything, or even talk to, a JW.  Once you do, you'll never get rid of 'em.

Their mission the world over is to convert non-followers.  They don't care about anything else, really...

Frost

They stayed away for Decades, and passed our house by because they thought i was a devil, but my moms friend pointed me out as someone to talk with when she was leaving.

I didn't even get to clean the drive off with them here.

Anonymous

Now they will come around often.  You'll have to really offend them somehow, or they'll continue to come back...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"

What are your thoughts?

I have two come to my house almost every month now, the same one comes each time.

He caught me in the yard one day cleaning up, and seemed to enjoy the history I knew, and bible stuff.

I have been doomed since with him bringing me pamphlets.

They are really nice people the ones that have came here.

Oh, Hitler didn't like them either, he sent maybe 2000 to death camps, and many more in prisons.

I had some come to my house too Blue and yes they were nice.