The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

instigator

^^another disgrace

you must be some sick joke

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"^^another disgrace

you must be some sick joke

You have the IQ of a piece of cheese. We discuss politics, the economy, the environment, constitutional rights, cultural differences and all you know is the same paranoid delusional boring topic you subject us adults to over and over again like a broken record.

instigator

because i support alpha asian mankind i'm attacked.

alpha asian male like myself don't back off easy. they didn't in Vietnam

because of the comfort zone m@ngrels have set up, it's a threat when tall handsome rich alpha asian male is around.

it goes against the mainstream ideologies they've set up to bring down alpha asian male.

their ugly glasses are blurred. they can't see straight. it's a distorted view. like a gay korean giving hello kitty a bj.

this is what they think the alpha asian mankind is.

we are far from that. we are the glorious han chinese most populous and succesful peoples ever in the history of earth.

we are embarking on alpha asian mankind. our time has come.

there is nothing a bunch of self deprecating defeatist apologist m@ngrelists can do about it.

Romero

Quote from: "instigator"
Quote from: "Romero"What about Asian guys who are with white or other non-Asian women?

that's great. at the face of great adversity and oppositional media/propaganda they overcame.

Aha! So you're okay if Asian guys "m@ngrel" themselves but you're not okay if Asian women do it!

Why would it be okay for Asian guys?

What a sexist hypocrite you are. Well, have fun being angry and miserable the rest of your life. You're going to be seeing more interracial relationships all the time.

Anonymous

Nobody can stand instigator because he is

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOY2ZxyRbKfl0v_TE0e7M1Oxmvzk19e5cWwNopCx0u9wYSdLyE">

AND

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGbDAc18ACdYavb2zEnQbJsJ7R64lw86wqM0B_M7LDjcW590Jw">

instigator

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "instigator"
Quote from: "Romero"What about Asian guys who are with white or other non-Asian women?

that's great. at the face of great adversity and oppositional media/propaganda they overcame.

Aha! So you're okay if Asian guys "m@ngrel" themselves but you're not okay if Asian women do it!

Why would it be okay for Asian guys?

What a sexist hypocrite you are. Well, have fun being angry and miserable the rest of your life. You're going to be seeing more interracial relationships all the time.

NO, THE DIFFERENCE IS GIRLS DON'T USUALLY HAVE TO TRY. JUST DRESS SLUTTY OR SHOW SOME SKIN. THERE YOU GO. GET MONGRELED. NO SHORTAGE FOREIGN HORNDOG TO LINE UP.

I DIDN'T SAY ASIAN MEN SHOULD M@NGRELED, MOST DON'T BUT ONES THAT DO FACED MANY CHALLENGES IMPOSED BY THE MAINSTREAM. THEY LACK MOST ANY SOCIAL POWER AS EVIDENT HERE SO THIS IS VERY SPECIAL DUE TO THOSE HARDSHIPS. ASIAN MEN HAVE MADE SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING. THE PLAYING FIELD IS NOT LEVEL.

THE DIFFERENCE IS THE ASIAN MAN FACES MANY CHALLENGES, THE WOMAN FACES NONE.

ASIAN WOMEN ARE THOUGHT OF AS DESIRED, MEN NOT ONLY NOT DESIRED BUT EVEN INSULTED TO THE POINT OF DETRIMENT.

IMAGE OF ASIAN WOMEN WITH FOREIGN HORNDOG IS IMAGE OF MILITARY SERVICEMEN / HOOKER/ MAIL ORDER BRIDE SCENARIO.

ASIAN MAN WITH OTHER WOMEN IS LIKE SOME SORT OF PRINCE OR KING. SOMETHING MUCH MORE SPECIAL.

ASIAN MEN ARE ALSO INSULTED BY THOSE THAT SAY THEY ARE ONLY WITH A WHITE GIRL BECAUSE THEY ARE RICH. ANOTHER FALSE STEREOTYPE. YOU MEAN OTHER DON'T LOVE ASIAN MAN JUST FOR HIM?? HOW TRAGIC.

EITHER WAY THEY'RE BOTH M@NGRELS. JUST ONE IS MORE COMMENDABLE DUE TO MORE EFFORT REQUIRED FACING ADVERSITY.

I KNOW, BEFORE I WAS JADED BY THE INTERNET I WAS WITH CAUCASIAN MODELS BEFORE. I WAS COLOR BLIND BEFORE, BUT NOW I'M OLDER AND WISER I KNOW. PEOPLE DIDN'T LIKE I WAS WITH A PRETTY WHITE GIRL.

I CAME TO MY SENSES AND REALIZED WHAT IS BEST FOR ME. I DON'T NEED THIS EXTRA COMPLICATION IN MY LIFE.

instigator

of course you wouldn't know about models being with you. you're an ugly dork! im tall, smart, handsome, rich,

i don't even have to go find the models, i just stand there and they approach me. It's natural for alpha asian male like myself.

but imagine everywhere you go, white guys angry at you even more for dating a white model. white family doesn't understand. they have a superiority complex. why must my little girl lower herself to be with lowly asian man.

people have a low regard and disrespectful image of asian man.

i notice something though about asian girls, quite a few pick steroided out big guys. i guess they want a bodyguard.

big huge guy twice the size of the girl.

it looks ridiculous. furthermore adds to m@ngre! st@tus

i'm changing the st@tus quo.

asian @!pha male will not tolerate and stand for this anymore.

this is our time.a!pha asian mankind.

don't feel threatened.

we are just taking what is rightfully ours.

the beautiful Han chinese, most populous and successful people on earth of all time.

it is time to take our rightful place and show the negative image displayed by the foreign m@ngrel horndogs is untrue.

Anonymous

I wish there was some girl that would give poor instigator a pity date.

:(

instigator

like i said, all i have to do is just stand there. they just line up for @!p@a asian male.

i don't dress flashy to show my wealth and st@tus.

or tell them i'm rich and live in a m@nsion.

i just wear a hoody, that's all i need. i'm that @!pha

instigator

i didnt say that, stop interfering with my posts m@ngrel nerdface

so fyi everyone they changed "m@ngrel" to "sexy lady"

and they changed "@lpha" to "gay"

what do you expect from self deprecating defeatist apologist mngrelists.

i think they've gone to far.

this just shows the error in their ways. they've realized they've made a mistake being a m@ngrel but there's no turning back.

they've went all in and fight for m@ngrelism, they have no choice.

this is how these nerdfaces fight. with censorship?

as you see they are a disgrace to @lph@ asian male and @lph@ asian mankind.

they should be ashamed of themselves

when others look at them they realize the fallacy of the self deprecatist defeatist apologist m@ngrelist.

Pinay

Quote from: "instigator"like i said, all i have to do is just stand there. they just line up for gay asian male.

i don't dress flashy to show my stupidity and small dick.

or tell them i'm stupid and live in a with my mother.

i just wear a dress, that's all i need. i'm that gay

Wow ! that's so brave of you instigator !  :o  :D  :lol:

instigator

Quote from: "Pinay"
Quote from: "instigator"like i said, all i have to do is just stand there. they just line up for gay asian male.

or tell them i'm stupid and live in a with my mother.

Wow ! that's so brave of you instigator !  :o  :D  :lol:

those idiots are modifying posts. grow up dorkfaces

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"like i said, all i have to do is just stand there. they just line up for @!p@a asian male.

i don't dress flashy to show my stupidity and st@tus.

or tell them i'm stupid and live in a m@nsion.

I knew instigator was a little light in the loafers, but I didn't know he wears his sister's underwear. You are one seriously disturbed individual.

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"only thing you need to know about this forum

1. it's really a bunch of sexy ladies claiming to be asian so it should be called the m#ngrel canadian forum not asian canadian forum

2. they feel threatened by the glorious Han Chinese, most populous peoples on the planet.

they find the most horrible things about any asians peoples and i see that it is projected towards the big bad Chinese.

at face value to outsiders, most all asians are chinese so all asians internalize some hate for chinese due to being mistaken for a chinese.

the ignorant mainstream populace that holds most social power so people resent them attributing negativity to them due to being mistaken for something negative and chinese.

They do not accept the ideal image of gay asian male instead to them he is emasculated to a short gimpy retard like William Hung. This is the negative image they see so they project it on others.

this forum is run by self educated intelligent educated smart people

Listen rich, alpha, Asian male that lives with his mother. I can understand why some people might not like Shen Li. She can be a nasty bitch at times, but you hate Fashionista too. The nicest person on this forum and you have found a reason to pick fights with her? You're an asshole.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

or tell them i'm stupid and live with my mother.

Finally some honesty.

Anyone that talks about males as much as instigator has to be a fruit