The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "seoulbro"Consumer debt is a problem for many Koreans too.

Korean chicks are so sexy, but they act 15 when they are 30. Japanese chicks are like that too, but without the sexy Korean bodies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"

Korean chicks are so sexy, but they act 15 when they are 30. Japanese chicks are like that too, but without the sexy Korean bodies.

Some Japanese girls are very pretty Big Wave Dave..

Some white women are very pretty too.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

What i discovered abroad was that western whitewomen are treated as whores everywhere.

Asians, africans etc. have no respect for them because they see whitewomen in the media acting like whores. Cultural clash.

Other races of males push them, rape them, insult them in masses because they do not respect them.

Just an observation. Heard many stories too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

What i discovered abroad was that western whitewomen are treated as whores everywhere.

Asians, africans etc. have no respect for them because they see whitewomen in the media acting like whores. Cultural clash.

Other races of males push them, rape them, insult them in masses because they do not respect them.

I hate to admit Odie, but I have heard similar things from Taiwanese and Chinese people too..

White women are stereotyped as very promiscuous..

I believe it is an unfair generalization.

Obvious Li

I hate to admit Odie, but I have heard similar things from Taiwanese and Chinese people too..

nah....it is a generalization based on life experiences....i had a vice cop tell me once that after 30 years as a cop he has come to the conclusion that there is nothing a white woman wouldn't fuck or do to abuse herself for drugs or money....one of the reasons all the colored twisted deviants of the world surround themselves with white whores.....women of their own race tell them to fuck off when they want the kinky stuff.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

nah....it is a generalization based on life experiences....i had a vice cop tell me once that after 30 years as a cop he has come to the conclusion that there is nothing a white woman wouldn't fuck or do to abuse herself for drugs or money....one of the reasons all the colored twisted deviants of the world surround themselves with white whores.....women of their own race tell them to fuck off when they want the kinky stuff.

I have never really had a white female friend in my life. I don't think I'm missing out on much.

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"What i discovered abroad was that western whitewomen are treated as whores everywhere.

That would be your observation. You apparently see it all the time.

I've known many western white women who have travelled abroad. It's not like what you claim. You make it sound like any white woman who steps foot in another country(only non-white countries conveniently according to you) is virtually guaranteed of being abused and assaulted by hordes of dark men. That's not true. There are the rare problems, but those problems also happen here in the West as well.

Quote from: "Obvious Li"nah....it is a generalization based on life experiences....i had a vice cop tell me once that after 30 years as a cop he has come to the conclusion that there is nothing a white woman wouldn't fuck or do to abuse herself for drugs or money....one of the reasons all the colored twisted deviants of the world surround themselves with white whores.....women of their own race tell them to fuck off when they want the kinky stuff.

You can't seriously take the experiences of a vice cop and apply them to white women in general. He's a vice cop! Of course he's going to see the worst of the worst, but it's from only a very small segment of society.

Surely you've had plenty of white female relatives, friends, coworkers, acquaintances etc. Have most of them been promiscuous, abusing themselves for drugs and money? I doubt it. I haven't known any white women like that.

People, personality has nothing to do with race. Everyone's different. Being a certain race doesn't make one a certain person.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Odinson"What i discovered abroad was that western whitewomen are treated as whores everywhere.

That would be your observation. You apparently see it all the time.

I've known many western white women who have travelled abroad. It's not like what you claim. You make it sound like any white woman who steps foot in another country(only non-white countries conveniently according to you) is virtually guaranteed of being abused and assaulted by hordes of dark men. That's not true. There are the rare problems, but those problems also happen here in the West as well.

Quote from: "Obvious Li"nah....it is a generalization based on life experiences....i had a vice cop tell me once that after 30 years as a cop he has come to the conclusion that there is nothing a white woman wouldn't fuck or do to abuse herself for drugs or money....one of the reasons all the colored twisted deviants of the world surround themselves with white whores.....women of their own race tell them to fuck off when they want the kinky stuff.

You can't seriously take the experiences of a vice cop and apply them to white women in general. He's a vice cop! Of course he's going to see the worst of the worst, but it's from only a very small segment of society.

Surely you've had plenty of white female relatives, friends, coworkers, acquaintances etc. Have most of them been promiscuous, abusing themselves for drugs and money? I doubt it. I haven't known any white women like that.

People, personality has nothing to do with race. Everyone's different. Being a certain race doesn't make one a certain person.

Somewhat true, it just seems that WW spend an awful lot of time traveling to exotic locations in search of black cock...early in my career i was fortunate enough to travel a lot to various locations in the Caribbean.......it was impossible to find a nightclub anywhere where WW were not cruising for black cock and in fact many of them freely admitted they were there for their two weeks holidays just to fuck the locals and then back home to hubby......so it's hard not to form some strong opinions when it is in your face continuously.......all one has to do in North America is look around and you will reach a conclusion very quickly......ever been to a ladies night at any bar ?????????

Romero

You're comparing white women to women at nightclubs and ladies' nights. That's not realistic at all. Of course many women at nightclubs and ladies' nights may be looking for some action.

Ever seen guys at a bar, nightclub or strip joint? Do you believe most white men are whores? Or perhaps it's conveniently only women who you think of in this way.

Seriously, you must have and had have plenty of white female relatives and friends. Are most of them whores who would do anything for drugs and money? The white women I've known have been nothing like you claim.

Quote from: "Obvious Li"it was impossible to find a nightclub anywhere where WW were not cruising for black cock and in fact many of them freely admitted they were there for their two weeks holidays just to fuck the locals and then back home to hubby......so it's hard not to form some strong opinions when it is in your face continuously.......all one has to do in North America is look around and you will reach a conclusion very quickly......ever been to a ladies night at any bar ?????????

No kind of bar, nightclub or ladies' night I've ever been to. So why have you been frequenting these kinds of places?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"You're comparing white women to women at nightclubs and ladies' nights. That's not realistic at all. Of course many women at nightclubs and ladies' nights may be looking for some action.

Ever seen guys at a bar, nightclub or strip joint? Do you believe most white men are whores? Or perhaps it's conveniently only women who you think of in this way.

Seriously, you must have and had have plenty of white female relatives and friends. Are most of them whores who would do anything for drugs and money? The white women I've known have been nothing like you claim.

Quote from: "Obvious Li"it was impossible to find a nightclub anywhere where WW were not cruising for black cock and in fact many of them freely admitted they were there for their two weeks holidays just to fuck the locals and then back home to hubby......so it's hard not to form some strong opinions when it is in your face continuously.......all one has to do in North America is look around and you will reach a conclusion very quickly......ever been to a ladies night at any bar ?????????

No kind of bar, nightclub or ladies' night I've ever been to. So why have you been frequenting these kinds of places?

i'm a student of the human condition homy.....it's my hobby, i watch people and observe their behavior.....i start from a certain hypothesis and over time i observe whether it is true or not....it is the only true way to confirm or deny certain stereotypes.....you would be surprised what you can learn by studying people

Anonymous

People on vacation act quite different than they normally would in their day to day lives.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"People on vacation act quite different than they normally would in their day to day lives.

There are limits to that though. I can't see people changing that much just cuz they are on holidays.

Romero

i'm a student of the human condition homy.....it's my hobby, i watch people and observe their behavior.....i start from a certain hypothesis and over time i observe whether it is true or not....it is the only true way to confirm or deny certain stereotypes.....you would be surprised what you can learn by studying people

Really. We're supposed to believe it's a hobby of yours to frequent bars and nightclubs so you can observe white women cruising for black cock.

Renee

Really. We're supposed to believe it's a hobby of yours to frequent bars and nightclubs so you can observe white women cruising for black cock.

I'm sure it beats the shit out of stamp collecting.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I think I will stick with badminton. :?