The best topic

Replies: 10363
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:57:54 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lance Leftardashian

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Everybody is mixed race. We are all the same.

Race is a social construct. However, deeply ingrained social conditioning is a different kettle of fish entirely.

We must be more tolerant and accommodating of different social conditioning.
I care, you pay

Rambo Wong

Holy Angelina Jolie! Shen Li should care about her Chinese heritage and stay away from the big caucs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Holy Angelina Jolie! Shen Li should care about her Chinese heritage and stay away from the big caucs.

Hey Joak, where have you been hiding? Have you been banned from the library again?

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Holy Angelina Jolie! Shen Li should care about her Chinese heritage and stay away from the big caucs.

Hey Joak, where have you been hiding? Have you been banned from the library again?

I m not the Joak, that Shen Li is the racist joke who is going to jail for bullying me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"

I m not the Joak, that Shen Li is the racist joke who is going to jail for bullying me.

Sitting on your face is not a criminal offense. ac_toofunny

Renee

Yeah, but she broke his glasses. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"

You'd break his neck.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

You'd break his neck.

Lucky for you, you'll never have to worry about that.....most 8 year olds aren't that heavy.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

You'd break his neck.

Lucky for you, you'll never have to worry about that.....most 8 year olds aren't that heavy.

ac_lmfao

Anonymous

This thread has personal interest to me because I had a Japanese grandmother. The other 75 per cent of me is German and Scottish.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"This thread has personal interest to me because I had a Japanese grandmother. The other 75 per cent of me is German and Scottish.

My old lady is East Asian, so I can relate. I used to be a regular poster on an Asian forum ten years ago. This thread topic was a hot button issue.

Anonymous

My husband is causcasian and my children are mixed, so yes I have a personal interest in this subject..

It is not a hot button issue here like it was on the Asian American forums though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"My husband is causcasian and my children are mixed, so yes I have a personal interest in this subject..

It is not a hot button issue here like it was on the Asian American forums though.

Fuck, I wish one of us had've saved screen shots of some of the shit that was written on this subject. Our white posters would fucking faint. :laugh3:

Lance Leftardashian

Quote from: "Fashionista"My husband is causcasian and my children are mixed, so yes I have a personal interest in this subject..

It is a touchy subject because of the way white society portrays Asian men as undesirable while stereotyping Asian women as submissive.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"

It is a touchy subject because of the way white society portrays Asian men as undesirable while stereotyping Asian women as submissive.

I read this a million times on a long gone Asian American forum and it's bullshit. Joe is white and can't get laid. ac_toofunny