The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Rambo Wong

Holy Angelina Jolie!! and my gang is looking heatscore and scoping the LG's!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"
Quote from: "Fashionista"My husband is causcasian and my children are mixed, so yes I have a personal interest in this subject..

It is not a hot button issue here like it was on the Asian American forums though.

It is a touchy subject because of the way white society portrays Asian men as undesirable while stereotyping Asian women as submissive.

I read this a million times on a long gone Asian American forum and it's bullshit. Joe is white and can't get laid. ac_toofunny

:001_rolleyes:

Lance Leftardashian

Hopefully someday soon we will all be mix race
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Hopefully someday soon we will all be mix race

I'm doing my part.  :wink:

Renee

No such thing as "race".......genetically speaking, if you strip away the genes that are responsible for environmental adaptation you are left with a genetic code that is the same for all people across the board.

The concept of "race" is an obsolete construct that white Europeans developed to rationalize their subjugation of "cultural inferiors". i.e. yellow and brown people.  ac_sothere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"No such thing as "race".......genetically speaking, if you strip away the genes that are responsible for environmental adaptation you are left with a genetic code that is the same for all people across the board.

The concept of "race" is an obsolete construct that white Europeans developed to rationalize their subjugation of "cultural inferiors". i.e. yellow and brown people.  ac_sothere

Race is a social construct, but I am not going to get into a serious discussion with the likes of Lance.