Last post: Today at 12:27:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

Any news on the storm.....

Started by Obvious Li, October 29, 2012, 07:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

Asia...anyone else near there ???

@realAzhyaAryola

I'm not sure. I thought Zekko was from here too but don't know anymore. Winds are definitely stronger.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Securious

you are now over the eye so it may get bad again for awhile, hold tight yoose.

Blue is over he eastern section of the continent isnt he. I wonder how he's doing too?

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Romero

@realAzhyaAryola

Thanks, friends.

Yes, Li. All possessions are intact. I extracted the package (my son) from his girlfriend and brought him back to base. :D
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Yes, Li. I think the worst part is over.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Actually, no. The federal government is shut down again today.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

I hope we work tomorrow just so I get caught up with some work. However, I would welcome another day off. Woohoo! No word yet about tomorrow.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Hopefully at some point today and by the evening news.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

All is well where we are, Li. In New York and New Jersey, not quite so. Thanks for asking. You enjoy your day. I'm off to work. Happy Monday!
@realAzhyaAryola

Securious

Wakawaka

I am very glad to hear that. It seems to get worse with every storm. I am very glad people are starting to recover from all of it. I don't like storms, especially ones that carry that much destruction.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Securious"AA, are you voting? For whom?

Doc, I like Barack Obama as a man. I think he's cool! I like the brovah. However, I want no more of the same last four years. Let's see what transpires today. This shall be interesting! Woohoo! 8-)
@realAzhyaAryola