News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

For All of Those Frustrated with Memebee...

Started by Anonymous, March 30, 2015, 06:19:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Perhaps it's best you just shut the fuck up, and only appear when needed.  Over time you may realize this, but I doubt it...

keeper

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"Perhaps it's best you just shut the fuck up, and only appear when needed.  Over time you may realize this, but I doubt it...

You mad Bro?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"You mad Bro?

I'm furious.  I'm steaming.

keeper

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "Keeper"You mad Bro?

I'm furious.  I'm steaming.

Relax Mel, not in the mood.

Anonymous

I will give you some advice though, Keeper, since I've modded a few forums...

It's best to just sit back and post with the regs, 'cause trying to flex your muscles with the regs usually leads to Mods getting turfed.

And it is especially idiotic for you to attempt a war with a poster that you cannot ban, for no other reason than to "flex" your strength for whom?  Forum women?  Give your head a shake...

Trust me.  Take my advice.  You will live a happier life, and if you can implement my advice, you may not end up turfed like Munday...

Take it as you will!

keeper

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Again, you fail to contribute to this community, but instead prefer to start a battle.

Honestly?  You aren't suitable for a Mod, and I'm sure Fashionista will chop you soon...

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"That's good advice!

You're a good little cocksucker!

Renee

Not really, that weak ass little turd will just find another possibility more self-destructive crutch.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

Not really, that weak ass little turd will just find another possibility more self-destructive crutch.

Let's hope it's playing chicken with B trains.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"Again, you fail to contribute to this community, but instead prefer to start a battle.

Honestly?  You aren't suitable for a Mod, and I'm sure Fashionista will chop you soon...

Evs? is that you?  ac_lmfao

Renee

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"All of you can eat my gigantic cock.  Laugh at my expense.  However, you must understand that I will be here with you, for the rest of your miserable lives, whether you like it or not.

That is a fact, upon which you can take to the bank.  Bitchez!

Not if your ass keeps bleeding like that. Better get that checked out shithead. It could be anything from roids to a nice case of colon cancer.

Or on second thought, it might just be from a night of rough sex with your boyfriend.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Im not going to remind you again about the language Mel, Post like an adult or goto VF