Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

ATTN: Fashionista!

Started by Anonymous, March 31, 2015, 04:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I believe you have an out of control mod here that is drunk on power.

This "Keeper" was stumbling around here last night, drunk and slurring his words.  Not only this, but he was randomly editing and deleting not only posts, but entire threads.  I encourage you to check the database, if you can, so you can witness for yourself his actions here.

He was acting tough, and trying to flex his muscles in what I believe was an attempt to impress certain female posters here.

Not only this, he was attempting to PM me for no reason, but was unable to even formulate words.  It was garble.  Not only that, I was then arbitrarily banned right before he passed out in a drunken stupor.

He is clearly not suitable for this position, and as an Admin, it is your job to monitor and control not only who you mod, but their actions after they are modded.

I post this here now during the daytime, since clearly this would be removed by him in his drunken, muscle flexing act tonight.

keeper

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"I believe you have an out of control mod here that is drunk on power.

This "Keeper" was stumbling around here last night, drunk and slurring his words.  Not only this, but he was randomly editing and deleting not only posts, but entire threads.  I encourage you to check the database, if you can, so you can witness for yourself his actions here.

He was acting tough, and trying to flex his muscles in what I believe was an attempt to impress certain female posters here.

Not only this, he was attempting to PM me for no reason, but was unable to even formulate words.  It was garble.  Not only that, I was then arbitrarily banned right before he passed out in a drunken stupor.

He is clearly not suitable for this position, and as an Admin, it is your job to monitor and control not only who you mod, but their actions after they are modded.

I post this here now during the daytime, since clearly this would be removed by him in his drunken, muscle flexing act tonight.

Actually Mel i dont drink, unlike you.

I will leave this post up for Fashy and she can see what a joke you are.  ac_smile

Play nice now and you might last till tonight? i take it you are sober?

keeper

And another thing Mel

http://i62.tinypic.com/svg8wn.jpg">

Renee

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"I believe you have an out of control mod here that is drunk on power.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/5d/5d280c1f5dfcf982ae2e212b52e11ae36d5023d52981a5fb394ed260a8e65057.jpg">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/5d/5d280c1f5dfcf982ae2e212b52e11ae36d5023d52981a5fb394ed260a8e65057.jpg">

OMG Renee   ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Actually Mel i dont drink, unlike you.

Well, then it is clear to me that you have some sort of medical issue.  Perhaps a visit to the Doctor is warranted.

Renee

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"

Well, then it is clear to me that you have some sort of medical issue. Perhaps a visit to the Doctor is warranted.

Yeah, so do you, it's called bleeding from the asshole, moron.  ac_cool
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Well, then it is clear to me that you have some sort of medical issue.  Perhaps a visit to the Doctor is warranted.

Let me make this clear to you, Mel

Clean up your act and you will be able to post freely and contribute to this forum. don't comply and i will continue to delete your garbage.

Is that Clear to you?

Anonymous

Give it a rest Mel. Keeps is good fucking people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Is that Clear to you?

You don't dictate shit to me.

When I see oppression and dictatorship in a free society, especially when it is delivered with bias, I become difficult.

Is that clear to you?

Anonymous

Now, it seems the Admin here, which is usually a fairly active poster, has totally avoided this thread altogether.

This thread was, after all, addressed to the Admin here.  Not to some new Mod that is either on drugs, or has some health issues.

keeper

Quote from: "Keeper"Is that Clear to you?

You don't dictate shit to me.

When I see oppression and dictatorship in a free society, especially when it is delivered with bias, I become difficult.

Is that clear to you?

Thats just the thing Mel, I do get to dictate to you and YOU cant do shit about.

Have a nice night.  ac_hithere

keeper

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"Now, it seems the Admin here, which is usually a fairly active poster, has totally avoided this thread altogether.

This thread was, after all, addressed to the Admin here.  Not to some new Mod that is either on drugs, or has some health issues.

Stop being a idiot and MAYBE someone on this forum (doubtful) will take you serious!!!

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  Hahahaha Just kidding APRIL FOOLS  ac_tongue  ac_tongue  ac_tongue  ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Renee"

lol

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous