Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

We will be leaving memebee very soon.

Started by Anonymous, April 01, 2015, 06:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frost

Not much of one anymore, I'm retireded.

Most my investments are tied up, and I don't touch them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blue"Yeah, I just paid $2500 to them in taxes.

Either tax breaks for business, or bombs for Obama's terrorist friends.

We have many deductions Blue, so we always get a refund.

I have myself, and that's it, so I get hit hard.

I have investments also so that's where a lot of mine comes from.

It was better than last years, I paid I think $8000 in all.

What we are charged for what we receive anywhere on this fucking continent is obscene. Canadians spend more on government than they do for food, shelter and clothing.

Frost

I know Shen, it's a shame really when Government is so wasteful. Efficiency should be practiced, and making the best decisions for the people not lobbies, and waste. It's been heading that way here, it would be if they didn't print money like water.

Wambo Rong

Stick a pie n it Alberta. Let's see how deep you pricks suck us.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I know Shen, it's a shame really when Government is so wasteful. Efficiency should be practiced, and making the best decisions for the people not lobbies, and waste. It's been heading that way here, it would be if they didn't print money like water.

Powerful government unions wasting dues on campaigns that falsely claim trimming one snivel serpent job will mean our environment will be worse than LA, our food supply worse than China's and our streets will be as dangerous as Honduras. All BS!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Stick a pie n it Alberta. Let's see how deep you pricks suck us.

enough trolling please Wambo

Frost

The Unions is the biggest lobbies here, and there, and they really do cut their own throats .

Greece proves it, Detroit does.

Wambo Rong

Your food supply? You have Brooks the meat supplier to world and you have just a little bit of canola. Go fuck yourself Pansy, choose a tool.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Stick a pie n it Alberta. Let's see how deep you pricks suck us.
anada's

enough trolling please Wambo

Oh what do fine white Vancouverites have to do besides be jealous of Canada's luckiest province. I'm perfectly fine joining the US and letting BC's mies, tailings ponds and dirty coal pay for Quebec's whining.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Your food supply? You have Brooks the meat supplier to world and you have just a little bit of canola. Go fuck yourself Shen Li, choose a tool.

Lakeside and Cargil are maong the biggest polluters in the privince. They pay shit wages to immigrants for dangerous work too. Fuck em both I say. Send em to Manitoba along with Maple Leaf Meats. Their deparate NDP government will take em.

Wambo Rong

perfect and fuck you Fashionist if you don't see

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"perfect and fuck you Fashionist if you don't see

Liking me is not a prerequisite for posting here Wambo.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"perfect and fuck you Fashionist if you don't see

Why your urbanite phag phorum is dying.

Leopardsocks

PLEASE STOP RESPONDING TO THE IDIOT!!!!

You're feeding his addiction to attention.

AAAGGHHHHH

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130124205715/glee/images/1/1d/Screaming.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"PLEASE STOP RESPONDING TO THE IDIOT!!!!

You're feeding his addiction to attention.

AAAGGHHHHH

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130124205715/glee/images/1/1d/Screaming.gif">

You're right, I know.