Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

We will be leaving memebee very soon.

Started by Anonymous, April 01, 2015, 06:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"I am here to make your lives miserable.  Most of you will die of old age before I am done.

Now, you'll have to excuse me.  I have more important things to do, like taking a shit.  I'll leave you middle aged hags with kids that you can't take care of alone to hit on the fat, balding old men that also live here 24/7.  Toodles for now!

Thanx Mel. we'll see you when you sober up in a few hours....asshole!! acc_angry

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Fuck off Mel. acc_angry  ac_beating

You've seen nothing yet.

And because of Keeper, you are now stuck with me forever!

You have a crush on him or something you fucking homo??

Yeah, his ass does bleed and awful lot. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
You've seen nothing yet.

And because of Keeper, you are now stuck with me forever!

Oh fuck, I set myself up for that one. Fuck that was sick. Look at the forum it was posted on though. ac_rollseyes

Renee

Oh fuck, I set myself up for that one. Fuck that was sick. Look at the forum it was posted on though. ac_rollseyes

Uhm, while you were gone;.....he posted one here too.  ac_unsure

The little queer needs to buy himself some lube. No wonder his wife left him. Among other things, she was probably tired of playing second fiddle to his boyfriend. How many times can a person deal with driving their significant other to the emergency room to have broken bed posts and bottles and other fucked up shit pulled out of their rectum? I mean shit, one time, two times, three times.....when is enough;enough? ac_huh

Good thing you Canucks have free healthcare. ac_rollseyes
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

The little queer needs to buy himself some lube. No wonder his wife left him. Among other things, she was probably tired of playing second fiddle to his boyfriend. How many times can a person deal with driving their significant other to the emergency room to have broken bed posts and bottles and shit pulled out of their rectum? I mean shit, one time, two times, three times.....when is enough;enough? ac_huh

What a fucking waste of fucking skin!! acc_angry

Renee

The little queer needs to buy himself some lube. No wonder his wife left him. Among other things, she was probably tired of playing second fiddle to his boyfriend. How many times can a person deal with driving their significant other to the emergency room to have broken bed posts and bottles and shit pulled out of their rectum? I mean shit, one time, two times, three times.....when is enough;enough? ac_huh

What a fucking waste of fucking skin!! acc_angry

What are you going to do? ac_dunno There is a lot of sad little people out there. Mel is just one insignificant example of millions.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Expensive bed posts.

Nothing but the best. Not many people are on his "level".  ac_toofunny

RW

I made the mistake of reading shit in Van.  It's too bad Munday has to spread lies but I wouldn't expect anything less from someone with such a low IQ.

Note: any assistance I provide to Fash in getting off this rock is technical in nature around hosting.  There will be no taking over of anything. I will admin nothing.  I will mod nothing.  (You catching this you clueless retards?). The point is to get off of evs' precious dime (she pays no extra for this forum btw).  It's called problem solving.

If you have any comments, please feel free to swing by and say them to me directly.  There is a guest posting section above if you are too chicken shit to register.  bruce can show you how it's done.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I made the mistake of reading shit in Van.  It's too bad Munday and the rest of the other retards have to spread lies.

Note: any assistance I provide to Fash in getting off this rock is technical in nature around hosting.  There will be no taking over of anything. I will admin nothing.  I will mod nothing.  (You catching this you clueless retards?). The point is to get off of evs' precious dime (she pays no extra for this forum btw).  It's called problem solving.

If you have any comments, please feel free to swing by and say them to me directly.  There is a guest posting section above if you are too chicken shit to register.  bruce can show you how it's done.

The money issue is a fucking joke. She hates dissent that's all.

RW

The part where I wanted to take over VF made me laugh.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"The part where I wanted to take over VF made me laugh.

The remaining twits on VF are losing their fucking marbles.

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"
Thank you Keeper..

If anyone has any advice to make our transition smoother please let me know.

ac_smile

So shes shutting down this forum eh?

You cannot blame evs for that.

I hope she will join us on occasion at our new home.

ac_smile

Oh please nooo, I will not be a happy camper, the fights will prevail and your new forum will go down hill like hers. Please don't invite her!  acc_angry
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Keeper"

So shes shutting down this forum eh?

You cannot blame evs for that.

I hope she will join us on occasion at our new home.

ac_smile

Oh please nooo, I will not be a happy camper, the fights will prevail and your new forum will go down hill like hers. Please don't invite her!  acc_angry

Do you seriously think evs would join a fucking forum without anyone to stroke her hide?

Berry Sweet

Wow this all went downhill very fast...I still have no clue wtf happened...and I prefer to leave it that way....I am zen with swag.