Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

On Banishment...

Started by Leopardsocks, April 02, 2015, 07:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"Wow, an entire thread dedicated to me!

First off, for the few kind words in this thread, Thank You!

Now, back to more important things...  Unless you lock down new registrations, you cannot get "rid" of me.  Ever.  You will die of old age, before that will happen, since I'll most likely outlive many of you.  I cannot be simply "banned" in the sense that most posters can be.

I become "difficult" only when I perceive an injustice, and that is fairly rare.  In fact, I can be a very good poster, for much of the time.  When my concerns do not get addressed, I become difficult.

So!  Let us examine my issues here...  The fact that some posters are freely permitted to "talk shit," while others are not?  If you can dish it, you can take it, no?  I personally don't give a fuck what anyone has to say about me.  However, some don't like to be on the receiving end.  I choose my targets very carefully.  I don't shoot in the dark.

And one thing I will not tolerate is Mods with a personal agenda.  Fashionista, I made this clear to you.  And it is YOUR job to address this concern of mine.  You have not, and apparently do not care to.

If you want to Mod an ignoramus like "Keeper," that is literally the worst Mod I have ever seen in my life, and let him run free here, be prepared for some backlash.  The thing is, I am in a position to continually remind you of that.

I don't give a fuck if Leopardsucks, RW, and Renee are the "cool crowd" here now, with Keeper willing to suck out their rancid cunts.  I roll solo, and don't rely on any affiliates.  Take that as you will.

Mel, With your constant childish behavior WE have decided you will be issued warnings then short term bans.

I Will decide what is reasonable.

Thank you for your understanding.

Anonymous

Now, I beg you all to read very carefully what I post here, since it will answer the reason as to why I have a thread dedicated to me here...

I don't "do" double standards.  I don't "do" cliques.  I don't "do" online friends.  I don't "do" PM's.

Run a forum as tame, or as wild, as you prefer.  That is your choice.  Just be certain that you do so with integrity, from the bottom to the top.  This isn't Facebook.  Wanna talk to friends?  Go to Facebook.

What Memebee did recently was similar also, and believe me...  They are held in no higher regards by myself either, contrary to what you may think...  Once they open up registration, the guilty parties there will get what they deserve also, since they are unwilling to admit the truth behind their actions.

And you may not believe me, but long term my methods and suggestions work the best for what remains of anonymous forums such as these.  Most wither away and die, once the Admin finds that Facebook is free, if said forum becomes nothing more than Facebook.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Mel, With your constant childish behavior WE have decided you will be issued warnings then short term bans.

Thank you for your understanding.

You are the biggest part of the problem here.

You cannot keep your fucking mouth shut, or out of my posts.

You don't learn.  You aren't suitable as a Mod.

Anonymous

So, until the Admin here deals with "our" issue, Keeper...  there are going to be many problems here for a long time.

keeper

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"So, until the Admin here deals with "our" issue, Keeper...  there are going to be many problems here for a long time.

Mel, With your constant childish behavior WE have decided you will be issued warnings then short term bans.

Thank you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Mel, With your constant childish behavior WE have decided you will be issued warnings then short term bans.

Thank you.

Sounds rehearsed.  Looks like you received a talking to.

However, I still question why you constantly feel the need to "flex your muscles."  This thread doesn't even require your input, nor do my posts.

You will not last as a Mod.  Not here, and not anywhere else.

keeper

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"

Thank you.

Sounds rehearsed.  Looks like you received a talking to.

However, I still question why you constantly feel the need to "flex your muscles."  This thread doesn't even require your input, nor do my posts.

You will not last as a Mod.  Not here, and not anywhere else.

Thank you.

Anonymous

You see, this is exactly the issue I bring forth...  The job of the Admin is to monitor and correct poor behaviour.  Not only from the general public, but from the Mods themselves.

"Cut & Paste" after each of my posts, Keeper, just plants one more nail in your coffin.  You really are better off as a general poster.

keeper

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"You see, this is exactly the issue I bring forth...  The job of the Admin is to monitor and correct poor behaviour.  Not only from the general public, but from the Mods themselves.

Thank you.

Anonymous

You see, this is exactly the issue I bring forth... The job of the Admin is to monitor and correct poor behaviour. Not only from the general public, but from the Mods themselves.

"Cut & Paste" after each of my posts, Keeper, just plants one more nail in your coffin. You really are better off as a general poster, and the day you are stripped from your duties, is the day that I become a 'contributing' poster here.

keeper

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"You see, this is exactly the issue I bring forth... The job of the Admin is to monitor and correct poor behaviour. Not only from the general public, but from the Mods themselves.

"Cut & Paste" after each of my posts, Keeper, just plants one more nail in your coffin. You really are better off as a general poster.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfNmyxV2Ncw

keeper

Thank you.

Verbal warning: Spamming the board will not be tolerated.

Anonymous

Thank you.

Verbal warning: Spamming the board will not be tolerated.

You can spam, though?

Anonymous

You little fucker?

Loser!

RW

Mel hasn't figured out that he needs to work within how the board is managed, not vice versa.
Beware of Gaslighters!