Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Meanwhile...back at the ACC zoo

Started by Leopardsocks, April 03, 2015, 06:43:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leopardsocks

I know, but I just couldn't resist after scanning my portfolio and seeing a female pig laying in her own excrement...it was almost a reflex...

RW

In that case, you might want to rethink your caption.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Excellent depiction of everyone Leo.... ac_drinks

keeper

Hahah Bannie looks stoned to... lol

Anonymous

Why does Sox get to be a kewl animal like a cheetah and the rest of are birds, lemurs, porkers or amphibians. I wanted to be a tigress damn it. acc_angry

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Azhya...ever the romantic...

https://flic.kr/p/rVKGJJ">

Well, thanks for including me, Leo. You did not pull a Blurt. Good pictures.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"Why have you including Inky in the ACC zoo?  She doesn't post here.

My same question. When I was still posting at VF, why was Leo still posting endlessly to Inky? Why can't they both just ignore each other? If it's over, let it be over. Is that not possible? Why can't she ignore him? Bizarre. ac_dunno
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Leopardsocks

AAAAGHGHHHHH....

Its a JOKE...a gag...it doesn't matter where she posts...and this is NOT to her.

Geeesh...lighten up, people. Always looking for meanings and motives when there are none.

Meantime, Shen Li seeks out VF vandals and infiltrators...

https://flic.kr/p/rDSSvY">

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"You did not pull a Blurt. Good pictures.

Erg...That's an image I won't forget any time soon...

@realAzhyaAryola

Okay, Leo, maybe there are no meanings in it but it was just so tiresome to read. My God. I'm so glad not to have to read that here. What a relief! Good riddance to that! ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"You did not pull a Blurt. Good pictures.

Erg...That's an image I won't forget any time soon...

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao
@realAzhyaAryola

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Shen Li"Why does Sox get to be a kewl animal like a cheetah and the rest of are birds, lemurs, porkers or amphibians. I wanted to be a tigress damn it. acc_angry

Happy now!!!

Its MY thread, and they are MY photos!!

Damn...some people are never happy. I would have thought a vigilant, sharp eyed magpie was a complimentary fit.

...and I AM kewl..

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "RW"Why have you including Inky in the ACC zoo?  She doesn't post here.

My same question. When I was still posting at VF, why was Leo still posting endlessly to Inky? Why can't they both just ignore each other? If it's over, let it be over. Is that not possible? Why can't she ignore him? Bizarre. ac_dunno

Yeah Asia.  YOU tell him!

If it's a joke, it stopped being funny 3.5 years ago.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

I loathed reading it, RW. It made me want to vomit.
@realAzhyaAryola

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!