Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Fashionista, let me tell you a story...

Started by Asian Pride, April 04, 2015, 02:53:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Maybe that's why it didn't work out, you didn't put an effort into it. You just whipped it up.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "Annie"Maybe that's why it didn't work out, you didn't put an effort into it. You just whipped it up.

I caught that too.  I am sure it is no coincidence that the forums Mel modded all went to shit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Annie"Maybe that's why it didn't work out, you didn't put an effort into it. You just whipped it up.

The next one gets frozen fucking pogo sticks for lunch, and if she's unhappy with that, tough!  ac_biggrin

Asian Pride

Quote from: "RW"I caught that too.  I am sure it is no coincidence that the forums Mel modded all went to shit.

DV went to shit for reasons well beyond my control.  Trust me.

You can ask 'Romero' here if you don't believe me...

Saltydog

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Saltydog

Quote from: "Annie"yo yo yo salty who are ya really?

I am who I am, you fucking spazz..

keeper

Quote from: "Saltydog"

You're more than welcome at this forum as long as you're not purposely trying to cause trouble.

I issued a warning

and now a 1 hour ban,

Thank you.

Annie

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Asian Pride"There was once a forum, with a very absent Admin.  I was essentially in charge at first, as "moderator," if you will.  I still am, actually.

The Admin was always absent, and still is.

Sometimes forum work is too much for just one person.  So, what did absent Admin do?  One day, without my consent or approval, he just modded quite a few of the regulars, and let them do their thing.

Did it end well?  Nope.  Those mods have long been removed, but the damage was done.

Want to see what this forum looks like today?  Take a look!  It's still there!  Right here:  http://discoveralltheworld.com/index.php/board,1.0.html">http://discoveralltheworld.com/index.php/board,1.0.html

You gotta stop this Mel.  Forum life is NOT reality.  Whose modding..whose admining..whose whatever...why let it consume your life?...let everything in the past go and move on....theres so much more waiting in the horizon...go and find it!

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"You gotta stop this Mel.  Forum life is NOT reality.  Whose modding..whose admining..whose whatever...why let it consume your life?...let everything in the past go and move on....theres so much more waiting in the horizon...go and find it!

I am here, and you are here!  Just like Facebook!

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Saltydog"

So, salty. How's that boner of yours doing?

You know...the one you got when you raked up an incident a few Xmas' back.

Looks to me like you're really proud of yourself. Am I wrong? You feel that hot flush of triumph for raking up a painful episode for all those involved.

Tell us what it feels like. I'm dying to know...

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Asian Pride"There was once a forum, with a very absent Admin.  I was essentially in charge at first, as "moderator," if you will.  I still am, actually.

The Admin was always absent, and still is.

Sometimes forum work is too much for just one person.  So, what did absent Admin do?  One day, without my consent or approval, he just modded quite a few of the regulars, and let them do their thing.

Did it end well?  Nope.  Those mods have long been removed, but the damage was done.

Want to see what this forum looks like today?  Take a look!  It's still there!  Right here:  http://discoveralltheworld.com/index.php/board,1.0.html">http://discoveralltheworld.com/index.php/board,1.0.html

You gotta stop this Mel.  Forum life is NOT reality.  Whose modding..whose admining..whose whatever...why let it consume your life?...let everything in the past go and move on....theres so much more waiting in the horizon...go and find it!

Berry, the more you tell a noisy neanderthal to stop, the louder he bangs his head against the log. Your response is what he needs.

Asian Pride