The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I'm much more Happy

Started by Annie, April 05, 2015, 03:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

I'm a lot happier lately. I'm doing the half hour meditation every day. Sooo relaxing. No wonder Berry is so happy, it really works. I don't think ill of others (as much) I do my housework singing my head off, even the cats are happy, I'm cuddling them a lot more too  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"I'm a lot happier lately. I'm doing the half hour meditation every day. Sooo relaxing. No wonder Berry is so happy, it really works. I don't think ill of others (as much) I do my housework singing my head off, even the cats are happy, I'm cuddling them a lot more too  ac_dance

Good for you Annie,  ac_dance  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I'm a lot happier lately. I'm doing the half hour meditation every day. Sooo relaxing. No wonder Berry is so happy, it really works. I don't think ill of others (as much) I do my housework singing my head off, even the cats are happy, I'm cuddling them a lot more too  ac_dance

That and a good boning is all ya needs Annie.

keeper

ac_umm You know , I bet if you came over and cleaned my house you will be 2 times happier....

Clothes are an option ac_flower

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "Shen Li"

That and a good boning is all ya needs Annie.

A good boning is a good thing  ac_drinks
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Quote from: "Keeper"ac_umm You know , I bet if you came over and cleaned my house you will be 2 times happier....

Clothes are an option ac_flower

That's another thing, I've been cleaning and re organizing the house like crazy!  I just finished shampooing the whole house and switching a couple rooms right around lol

Leopardsocks

Also, being away from Van aids the disposition no end...

Annie

As for laundry, I kinda let that goooo, so if I came over , ya I'd probably be naked  ac_blush

Annie

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"

Also, being away from Van aids the disposition no end...

ac_drinks

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"As for laundry, I kinda let that goooo, so if I came over , ya I'd probably be naked  ac_blush

win win  ac_flower

Annie

You just have to have that hot tub ready!

Annie

Ohh I was wondering, when the move?

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"Ohh I was wondering, when the move?

Should be soon, i tested a few mod things for RW.

Annie