Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

I Had a DREAM!!!

Started by Leopardsocks, April 05, 2015, 09:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Blazor"Had a dream last night that I was in some kind of a building, in some kind of either stairwell area with balcony railing or some shit. I saw Shen Li, and was like OMG! and gave her a big hug. She wanted to take the stairs, but I showed her how we could jump from balcony to balcony going up like some kind of spider monkey or ninja  :laugh:

She still took the stairs I think. I dont remember anything after getting to the top.

Be honest...

You saw Shen Li....

Tell the truth... What happened next.

I remember her being impressed with my leaping skills, she said something about "pretty good for a white guy"  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blazor"Had a dream last night that I was in some kind of a building, in some kind of either stairwell area with balcony railing or some shit. I saw Shen Li, and was like OMG! and gave her a big hug. She wanted to take the stairs, but I showed her how we could jump from balcony to balcony going up like some kind of spider monkey or ninja  :laugh:

She still took the stairs I think. I dont remember anything after getting to the top.

I like taking the stairs so I can go ahead of you and stick my ASS in ur face.

How did I know you would say that  :laugh:

Odinson

I remember dreaming about most of the people in this forum..

But it was in the walking dead setting... And we were survivors..

Blazor

Quote from: "Odinson"I remember dreaming about most of the people in this forum..

:laugh:  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Be honest...

You saw Shen Li....

I remember her being impressed with my leaping skills, she said something about "pretty good for a white guy"  :laugh:

I did say that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I remember dreaming about most of the people in this forum..

The Walking Dead has a deadicated following among posters here.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"

Be honest...

You saw Shen Li....

I did say that.

:laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I use to love Walking Dead. Was my Dad's favorite show. He would call me on a commercial break and be like "Did you just see that!?" lol. One of his favorite quotes came from the show, well its an oldie, but "easy peasy, lemon squeezie" lol. I got behind when Neegan started a season. Think I lost interest when it was more about fighting people than zombies. I remember my dad being so excited, thinking they were about to go to war with Neegan, he didnt like Neegan. Then the season ended. He died right before the next season.

cc

Does.

Speaking for me, the very name turned me sour / off 1st time I heard it .. so have avoided it totally
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

Does.

Speaking for me, the very name turned me sour / off 1st time I heard it .. so have avoided it totally

The name alone means I'll never give it a chance.

Odinson

Its the end of the world scenario.. I like it.

">

cc

Quote from: "cc"

Does.

The name alone means I'll never give it a chance.

Exactly. Disqualification by subject alone
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Anonymous

You're such a shy girl. What can we do to bring you out of your shell.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"

You're such a shy girl. What can we do to bring you out of your shell.

ac_dunno