Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

If Phagdish Hardy Wasn't An Idiot He's Jump On Alberta RE

Started by Anonymous, April 05, 2015, 11:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"It's a good thing Phagdish Hardy has a trust fund to live off of just like Paris Hilton. Gawd knows he will never make any money in the RE market.

QuoteThe market in the oil hub of Calgary is now rebounding after four months of declines. Sales rose 12.5 percent in March and prices gained 1.9 percent.

Must have been all those derrick hands in Calgary selling their Okanagan houses and using the procceds to buy a second house in Cow Town eh Gomer?  ac_doofus

I should be happy that the value of my house is rising, but I am not..

Home affordability is disappearing in this city like it is in so many other Canadian cities.

Predictions of either a soft or hard landing never seem to happen...YET!!

Anonymous

Our economy is still under performing in Ontario. We havel the winning conditions Mulcair said would turn it around; low energy costs and low dollar. Yet factory orders are still in the doldrums. Despite Ontario's new reality as a have not province, our house prices continue to rise. House prices do not reflect the economic reality on the ground for most Ontarians.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Our economy is still under performing in Ontario. We havel the winning conditions Mulcair said would turn it around; low energy costs and low dollar. Yet factory orders are still in the doldrums. Despite Ontario's new reality as a have not province, our house prices continue to rise. House prices do not reflect the economic reality on the ground for most Ontarians.

There should be restrictions on housing for profit.