The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

The Blue Cashew

Started by Ms.Min, April 06, 2015, 02:48:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

It doesn't matter to me what anyone's sexuality is, it's the personality that counts.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Quote from: "Asian Pride"I am an authority on these matters.  Don't ask me how I know.

You know nothing John Snow!  ac_lmfao
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "RW"As long as people don't post there because it will be wiped in the next couple of days.

Shit.  I just realised Roland was Mel.  /ignore

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/4682889/arm-wrestling-scream-o.gif">

RW

Calm down Mickey lover.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Leopardsocks

Yes. Minnie Mum.

Where's this blast of geek delirium you've been threatening????

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Leopardsocks

Annie

I did!!! test! test! test! it's setting up nicely!

Renee

The new forum looks good, nice job. Too bad that walking, talking, pathetic failure, Ace is already bombing it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"The new forum looks good, nice job. Too bad that walking, talking, pathetic failure, Ace is already bombing it.

When the forum gets flipped it will be gone, nothing in there will stay its all "test" to make sure shit works. hes talking for nothing lol

Renee

I know everything gets dumped. It's just sad to see a person so pathetic that making an ass out of his or her self, is the best thing they have going in there lives.

I don't get it, never will.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"I know everything gets dumped. It's just sad to see a person so pathetic that making an ass out of his or her self, is the best thing they have going in there lives.

Its like you said Ego, he thinks hes ALL that. Where i think he is a pathetic joke, much like the 5 guests who are reading this and the other forum from VF

Hi pathetic guests  ac_hithere  ac_dance

Tatterdamelion

I wish you success in your new site Fashionista.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlNhogwZsy0

RW

Quote from: "Renee"I know everything gets dumped. It's just sad to see a person so pathetic that making an ass out of his or her self, is the best thing they have going in there lives.

This is Mel when no one engages him.  Ignoring is a good idea.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Its like you said Ego, he thinks hes ALL that. Where i think he is a pathetic joke, much like the 5 guests who are reading this and the other forum from VF

Hi pathetic guests  ac_hithere  ac_dance

Are Mel, bruce and the Langley Ladyboy that pissed off that Sox is here?

Fuck, get a life all of them.