Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Hot Tub

Started by Annie, April 07, 2015, 10:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Who's up for naked hot tub? Keep, you got the temperature right? Berry, bringing the floating bar? I'll bring some good tunes. Oh anyone have rubber wine glasses?  ac_drinks
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Leopardsocks

I'm 63 years of age.

Pass.

Annie

Ohhh pulease, you're never too old for naked hot tubbing! And besides, everything is below the water......
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

For Sure, i havent showered today...

Annie

OK, everyone over to RW's for naked hot tub! And ewww Keep, go shower first.....lol

RW

Ewwww!  Go wash stinky!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I have a hot tub.

What is the difference between hot tubs, Jacuzzis and whirlpools?

RW

A hot tub is the actual basin filled with water.  Whirlpool is the action of the water as it swishes around and Jacuzzi is a company name for such an item.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I'm 63 years of age.

Pass.

What are you afraid of, old prune; rehydration? ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

I told you Leo, everything is below the water......

RW

Including our hands hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"A hot tub is the actual basin filled with water.  Whirlpool is the action of the water as it swishes around and Jacuzzi is a company name for such an item.

Oh thank you RW..

Maybe my family will come by your house and use your hot tub when we go camping in the Kootenays  .

ac_biggrin

Annie

Quote from: "RW"Including our hands hahaha

Oh yes! Our hands too! lol

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I'm 63 years of age.

Pass.

What are you afraid of, old prune; rehydration? ac_toofunny

No. Extraneous wrinkles.

But, if you're going to be there...no-one need fear that.