Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Hot Tub

Started by Annie, April 07, 2015, 10:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

I don't know how anyone is going to understand me though.  I talk with my hands.  Haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I don't know how anyone is going to understand me though.  I talk with my hands.  Haha

Don't worry, just show off your boobs, no one will listen to a word you say.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

lol boobs do float.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Who's up for naked hot tub? Keep, you got the temperature right? Berry, bringing the floating bar? I'll bring some good tunes. Oh anyone have rubber wine glasses?  ac_drinks

Woo hoo, I'm up for that. I'll bring a pitcher of mojitos, my sexy two piece and of course my calm, mild-mannered nature. ac_tongue

keeper

Quote from: "RW"A hot tub is the actual basin filled with water.  Whirlpool is the action of the water as it swishes around and Jacuzzi is a company name for such an item.

Small correction, A hot tub heats and filters the water constantly, A Jacuzzi tub holds the water but does not heat the water.

Jacuzzi is also a name brand of a pump which was bought out by Grundfos 2 years ago. ac_smile

Whirlpool is a name brand. ac_tongue

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "RW"A hot tub is the actual basin filled with water.  Whirlpool is the action of the water as it swishes around and Jacuzzi is a company name for such an item.

Small correction, A hot tub heats and filters the water constantly, A Jacuzzi tub holds the water but does not heat the water.

Jacuzzi is also a name brand of a pump which was bought out by Grundfos 2 years ago. ac_smile

Hot tubs are sooooo relaxing.

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"

Small correction back...

Jacuzzi makes hot tubs.  :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I love hot tubs, it can be a nice warm bath with other individuals, but hopefully not stinky ones...
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"I love hot tubs, it can be a nice warm bath with other individuals, but hopefully not stinky ones...

Just like with pools, it is always recommended that you shower before entering one. Even a quick rinse off will do.

You would surprised how many people don't and it always kinda skeeves me out.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I don't know how anyone is going to understand me though.  I talk with my hands.  Haha

Wops have a habit of doing that.

Unless you mean that you're actually mute, and communicate with sign language.  You aren't mute, are you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Annie"I love hot tubs, it can be a nice warm bath with other individuals, but hopefully not stinky ones...

Just like with pools, it is always recommended that you shower before entering one. Even a quick rinse off will do.

You would surprised how many people don't and it always kinda skeeves me out.

The reason why I am reluctant to go in a hot tub/pool in a hotel.

Anonymous

Why would I leave a pool or tub, when I can just piss where I'm sitting?

That's what Chlorine is for, no?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"Why would I leave a pool or tub, when I can just piss where I'm sitting?

That's what Chlorine is for, no?

That's what toilets are for.

Anonymous