News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Something's wrong! I've lost my admin status!

Started by easter bunny, April 08, 2015, 12:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

If you know what's good for you, stay the hell away from me.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

easter bunny

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"If you know what's good for you, stay the hell away from me.
 ac_wot  I wasn't planning on coming to visit you.

Annie

I deleted the two posts that had the picture of the shooting squad. I really felt it shouldn't be here. Oh wait, could I have just deleted the pictures? Sorry if that's the case, I'll just do that next time so as not to remove anyone's words.  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

easter bunny

Quote from: "easter bunny"You obviously have me confused with somebody else Azhya.

I have no idea what you're so upset about but I hope this clears up any misunderstandings. If not then I'm completely at a loss.  ac_unsure

[attachment=0]email1.JPG[/attachment]

eagle

There. I brought Anakitten Skywalker back to life.  He'll back me up. =P

Annie

Oh ffs can people stop making duplicate accounts!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh ffs can people stop making duplicate accounts!

Then where would fine posters like The Langley Ladyboy and Pahgdish Hardy be? ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"The Easter Bunny on VF is a racist so you're a fake.

I have never known EB to be racist here or on VF.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "eagle"There. I brought Anakitten Skywalker back to life.  He'll back me up. =P

Aw, thank you for correcting me, easter bunny. As I am only human, I make mistakes and I don't hesitate TO ADMIT it. I thought you were someone I dislike very much. I apologize for my mistake, easter bunny.  :howdy:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

easter bunny

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "eagle"There. I brought Anakitten Skywalker back to life.  He'll back me up. =P

Aw, thank you for correcting me, easter bunny. As I am only human, I make mistakes and I don't hesitate TO ADMIT it. I thought you were someone I dislike very much. I apologize for my mistake, easter bunny.  :howdy:

Aw, no problem. Hugs!  acc_hugz