Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I Have a Job Interview Today

Started by Renee, April 08, 2015, 09:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"I want to thank everyone who wished me well. I really appreciate it.

The interview went very well and I'm going back for a second early next week to talk money, benefits, etc. Keeping my fingers crossed. ac_biggrin

If you are discussing those things at a second interview, that seems very promising Renee..

Good for you.

ac_smile

Yes it does look very promising. Fortunately I have all the qualifications and experience they are looking for so it seems that I'm definitely in the running for this one.

You are definitely short listed. No offense intended shorty.  ac_razz

Renee

It's bad when an Asian calls you short. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"It's bad when an Asian calls you short. ac_toofunny

Bad for you, good for me shorty. ac_razz  ac_dance

Renee

Watch yourself or I'll punch you right in the knee.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frost

Good Luck Renee, I hope all went well.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Renee"I want to thank everyone who wished me well. I really appreciate it.

The interview went very well and I'm going back for a second early next week to talk money, benefits, etc. Keeping my fingers crossed. ac_biggrin

If you are discussing those things at a second interview, that seems very promising Renee..

Good for you.

ac_smile

Yes it does look very promising. Fortunately I have all the qualifications and experience they are looking for so it seems that I'm definitely in the running for this one.

Sounds very good. Do you mind, Renee, if I ask you what you'll be doing? You don't have to say so if you don't want to.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Renee

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Good for you.

ac_smile

Sounds very good. Do you mind, Renee, if I ask you what you'll be doing? You don't have to say so if you don't want to.

It's kind of a multiple hat position but mostly I would be the puchasing manager for a large plumbing/HVAC contractor. It's kinda similar to what I was doing for my husband's company.

@realAzhyaAryola

I'm rooting for you, Renee! Thanks.  ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Renee

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I'm rooting for you, Renee! Thanks.  ac_drinks

Thanks Azhya. :howdy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I'm rooting for you, Renee! Thanks.  ac_drinks

We all are Azhya.

Odinson

Anonymous

When will you know if you were selected Renee?

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"When will you know if you were selected Renee?

I won't know until after the second interview which won't take place until this coming Tuesday.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"When will you know if you were selected Renee?

I won't know until after the second interview which won't take place until this coming Tuesday.

We all hope you are selected Renee.

ac_smile