Replies: 10409
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Got pulled over tonight leaving the beer store,

Started by Anonymous, April 11, 2015, 02:37:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Oh please don't risk your own life and the lives of the people of Metro Vancouver by driving intoxicated.

For fucks sakes...  Look, I should have just left that part out, the fact that I had a couple...

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"for what was essentially a "license check."  Luckily I only had one brew in my system, that was consumed four hours before I drove, so I was sent on my way.

I really dislike when the police randomly hassle me.  It doesn't happen often, but this isn't the first time I've been "licensed checked" leaving that particular beer store.

Last time I checked, I wasn't Black.  Perhaps this town needs some Blacks...  Hassle them instead.

If I have a few on the weekend and I plan to tip some tonight, I make sure there is more than enough in the house. I won't take a risk with anything more than one drink in me. If I do run out and I have guests, I will call a taxi service to either take me there or buy it and bring to me. It's not cheap, but cheaper than driving.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Oh please don't risk your own life and the lives of the people of Metro Vancouver by driving intoxicated.

For fucks sakes...  Look, I should have just left that part out, the fact that I had a couple...

It is an important detail Lucky Number 8.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"It is an important detail Lucky Number 8.

No it's not.  I shouldn't have included it, since it has nothing to do with the thread.

All that I accomplished by including this useless info is to turn a 'randomly pulled over by the cops' thread, into a public service announcement about the dangers of drinking a couple of beers.