Previous topic - Next topic

RDL

RDL

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Berry Sweet

keeper

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"What did he do now?

Tired of his constant 14 year old rants. hes worthless.

all he wants to do is bitch at people.

Berry Sweet

I think he's just really miserable and wants everyone else to be miserable too.

Annie

Misery enjoys company, too bad for him, he's not getting any from here.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I think he's just really miserable and wants everyone else to be miserable too.

That is unfortunate because he does post interesting items..

It is the other side of him that makes Keeper's role difficult.

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I think he's just really miserable and wants everyone else to be miserable too.

That is unfortunate because he does post interesting items..

It is the other side of him that makes Keeper's role difficult.

I have asked him many times.

it boils down to it is his choice. No one is forcing him to be an asshole.

Im not warning him any longer.

Anonymous

I'm done with your forum, Fashionista.

As I predicted, right after you went to bed, I was immediately banned multiple times.

And as I predicted, they all came out of the woodwork at once, after you left.

You admire Keeper, but he's worse than Munday.  You may not see that, but you refuse to see some things.

You don't see what he is doing.  He is doing the "work" that the "trifecta" wants him to do.  The trifecta is RW, Renee, and Leopardsocks.  Careful, these people are not whom you think.  Their goal is to divide the board, and only their "group" gets to post.  Keeper seems easily led astray, and cannot formulate his own moderating decisions, instead doing what his puppet masters prefer.

My advice?  Strip Keeper of Mod status, and either find another mod not associated with the trifecta, or simply just strip him without replacement.  He's doing more harm than good, and in time you may realize this.

It is impossible for people to post here, since they are either shunned, or outright banned.

As I've stated, I have never once been banned by Munday, yet I have been banned dozens of times for nothing just recently.  Now, I don't really like Munday either, so I am not kissing anyones ass.

Take it as you will.  It is your forum.  Or at least I thought it was.  Seems like RW is running the show now.  It will not end well, trust me.

keeper

Im going to leave this up just to show Fashy what an idiot you are.

Odinson

I´ll probably eat her cookings and go some place to melt it down.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Im going to leave this up just to show Fashy what an idiot you are.

I already PM'd it to her, so makes no difference to me.

Enjoy bowing down to your puppetmasters, Keeper!  You're a joke of epic proportions.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "A Dude"I'm done with your forum, Fashionista.

As I predicted, right after you went to bed, I was immediately banned multiple times.

And as I predicted, they all came out of the woodwork at once, after you left.

You admire Keeper, but he's worse than Munday.  You may not see that, but you refuse to see some things.

You don't see what he is doing.  He is doing the "work" that the "trifecta" wants him to do.  The trifecta is RW, Renee, and Leopardsocks.  Careful, these people are not whom you think.  Their goal is to divide the board, and only their "group" gets to post.  Keeper seems easily led astray, and cannot formulate his own moderating decisions, instead doing what his puppet masters prefer.

My advice?  Strip Keeper of Mod status, and either find another mod not associated with the trifecta, or simply just strip him without replacement.  He's doing more harm than good, and in time you may realize this.

It is impossible for people to post here, since they are either shunned, or outright banned.

As I've stated, I have never once been banned by Munday, yet I have been banned dozens of times for nothing just recently.  Now, I don't really like Munday either, so I am not kissing anyones ass.

Take it as you will.  It is your forum.  Or at least I thought it was.  Seems like RW is running the show now.  It will not end well, trust me.

Seriously?   That serious?  Is it life threatening?!