Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Hey Mel... looks like Mimi finally got her cooking forum :D

Started by RDL, April 12, 2015, 04:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

Mel, have you asked yourself WHY i ban YOU and no one else? did you know that i haven't Banned anyone, BUT YOU

Has it sunk in that drunk skull of yours that its you that's the problem and no one here? that you consistently are an asshole to EVERYONE?

STOP drinking its effecting your mind retard.

keeper

Quote from: "Hey Jude"
Quote from: "Keeper"Im going to leave this up just to show Fashy what an idiot you are.

I already PM'd it to her, so makes no difference to me.

Enjoy bowing down to your puppetmasters, Keeper!  You're a joke of epic proportions.

you should really read what the people think of me here loser, its more like you are the joke.  ac_toofunny

wake up fool

keeper

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "A Dude"I'm done with your forum, Fashionista.

As I predicted, right after you went to bed, I was immediately banned multiple times.

And as I predicted, they all came out of the woodwork at once, after you left.

You admire Keeper, but he's worse than Munday.  You may not see that, but you refuse to see some things.

You don't see what he is doing.  He is doing the "work" that the "trifecta" wants him to do.  The trifecta is RW, Renee, and Leopardsocks.  Careful, these people are not whom you think.  Their goal is to divide the board, and only their "group" gets to post.  Keeper seems easily led astray, and cannot formulate his own moderating decisions, instead doing what his puppet masters prefer.

My advice?  Strip Keeper of Mod status, and either find another mod not associated with the trifecta, or simply just strip him without replacement.  He's doing more harm than good, and in time you may realize this.

It is impossible for people to post here, since they are either shunned, or outright banned.

As I've stated, I have never once been banned by Munday, yet I have been banned dozens of times for nothing just recently.  Now, I don't really like Munday either, so I am not kissing anyones ass.

Take it as you will.  It is your forum.  Or at least I thought it was.  Seems like RW is running the show now.  It will not end well, trust me.

Seriously?   That serious?  Is it life threatening?!

hes a child.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Seriously?   That serious?  Is it life threatening?!

Apparently I am!

keeper

keeper

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Seriously?   That serious?  Is it life threatening?!

Apparently I am!

If you dont like it here LEAVE

No one wants you here

NO ONE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Mel, have you asked yourself WHY i ban YOU and no one else? did you know that i haven't Banned anyone, BUT YOU

Has it sunk in that drunk skull of yours that its you that's the problem and no one here? that you consistently are an asshole to EVERYONE?

You ban me simply because you like flexing muscles that you don't have in real life.

You also ban me in an attempt to impress your lady friends.  Seeing as how only myself and Leopardcocks (other than you) are the only two male posters, and since I am not part of the trifecta, it only makes sense as to whom you will choose to flex your pretend muscles on.

I know your types.  Seen them do a lot of damage in the Mod world.  Women do it too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"If you dont like it here LEAVE

No one wants you here

NO ONE

I will put up a poll, and let the boards decision dictate my course of action.  Sounds fair?

keeper

Quote from: "Keeper"Mel, have you asked yourself WHY i ban YOU and no one else? did you know that i haven't Banned anyone, BUT YOU

You ban me simply because you like flexing muscles that you don't have in real life.

You also ban me in an attempt to impress your lady friends.  Seeing as how only myself and Leopardcocks (other than you) are the only two male posters, and since I am not part of the trifecta, it only makes sense as to whom you will choose to flex your pretend muscles on.

I know your types.  Seen them do a lot of damage in the Mod world.  Women do it too.

Nope!!

I ban you and no one else because you bring nothing to the board. Remember Mel, you are PERMA BANNED on VF.... do you see a pattern here?

gawd your an idiot.

no one likes you.

fuck you are a loser!!  ac_rollseyes

Anonymous

Like I said, I will post a poll.  Sound fair to everyone?

Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Hey Jude"Well?  Open your fucking mouth!  Sound fair?

do what you want to Mel your retarded.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"do what you want to Mel your retarded.

Thought I should ask for permission first, since clearly this place is as friendly to, say, Jews as Nazi Germany was, pardon the direct comparison.

And it's "you're"  You are = you're.  You're welcome.

Odinson

Some people sell the majority out... Like Quisling in Norway.