Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I want to marry Jordan Spieth

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, April 12, 2015, 08:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gay Boy Roberto

and I want RW as my official flower girl :)
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

RW

Can I wear this dress?

http://girlydesignblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/flower-dresses-girly-design-blog-22.jpg">
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Bob,

Give it a fucking rest. Your schtick is getting really boring. ac_rollseyes

cc

And it is ONLY a schtick

Here's one I thought y'all would enjoy

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/apr/12/tell-fiancee-i-am-bisexual-and-had-sex-with-her-dad-mariella-frostrup">Guardian - Should I tell my fiancée that I'm bisexual and had sex with her dad?

I have been in love for the last year and recently proposed.

After 10 years of bisexuality (though I had more female partners than male) I was happy, excited and in love.

She introduced me to her parents three months ago and her father and I recognised each other from a local cruising site.

We have been intimate on about three or four occasions.

He has made contact with me and asked me to tell my fiancée about my sexuality.

I asked if his wife knew about his, and we have reached something of an impasse.

He has since taken screenshots of old photos of me and I have also found some of him.

Shall I just walk away from the woman of my dreams?...
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"And it is only a schtick

Here's one I thought y'all would enjoy - right up their with gay parade antics

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/apr/12/tell-fiancee-i-am-bisexual-and-had-sex-with-her-dad-mariella-frostrup">Guardian - Should I tell my fiancée that I'm bisexual and had sex with her dad?

After 10 years of bisexuality (though I had more female partners than male) I was happy, excited and in love.

She introduced me to her parents three months ago and her father and I recognised each other from a local cruising site.

I asked if his wife knew about his, and we have reached something of an impasse.

He has since taken screenshots of old photos of me and I have also found some of him.

A Steve Wilkos episode. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"And it is ONLY a schtick

Here's one I thought y'all would enjoy

I will try not to judge the lives of others..

This situation puts me to the test.

ac_unsure

cc

For sure a tired old bottom is not in this fellow's league ..... not so much because of age or looks, but "character" .

this guy is a true gem human ... a genuine inspiration / role model for us all ...  a Tiger with character

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/13/golf/jordan-spieth-masters-augusta-golf-sister-ellie/index.html">Masters 2015: Jordan Spieth says autistic sister is key inspiration

(CNN)He might have just won one of sport's most prestigious events, but it wasn't long before Jordan Spieth's thoughts turned to his autistic sister in the glow of victory.

The 21-year-old golfer equaled Tiger Woods' 1997 record winning score of 18 under par to realize his childhood ambitions of donning the green jacket on Sunday after he swept through the field to become Masters champion at Augusta.

An ice-cool display made him the second-youngest winner -- behind only Woods, who was 155 days younger that year -- and just the fifth man to have led from start to finish over the tournament's four days.

"I miss her a lot, and I wish she could have been here," Spieth told CNN's Don Riddell in the aftermath of his triumph as he opened up about his younger sibling Ellie, who was not able to attend the tournament.

"But I can't wait to get back to her and maybe let her try on the jacket.

"I'll have to bring her back a present from here. That's what she'll be expecting."

Amid all the pressure of playing professional golf, it's his 14-year-old sister that provides Spieth with perspective.

"How has she shaped my upbringing? Well, she's the most special part of our family. She's the funniest part of our family.

cc

"I love having her around. She's an incredible sister, my biggest supporter. She is somebody who you can watch and then reflect on the big picture of life and understand that all these frustrations in a day, or in a round of golf, are really secondary.

"We wouldn't have that realization without her."

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"For sure a tired old bottom is not in this fellow's league ..... not so much because of age or looks, but "character" .

this guy is a true gem human ... a genuine inspiration / role model for us all ...  a Tiger with character

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/13/golf/jordan-spieth-masters-augusta-golf-sister-ellie/index.html">Masters 2015: Jordan Spieth says autistic sister is key inspiration

(CNN)He might have just won one of sport's most prestigious events, but it wasn't long before Jordan Spieth's thoughts turned to his autistic sister in the glow of victory.

The 21-year-old golfer equaled Tiger Woods' 1997 record winning score of 18 under par to realize his childhood ambitions of donning the green jacket on Sunday after he swept through the field to become Masters champion at Augusta.

An ice-cool display made him the second-youngest winner -- behind only Woods, who was 155 days younger that year -- and just the fifth man to have led from start to finish over the tournament's four days.

"I miss her a lot, and I wish she could have been here," Spieth told CNN's Don Riddell in the aftermath of his triumph as he opened up about his younger sibling Ellie, who was not able to attend the tournament.

"But I can't wait to get back to her and maybe let her try on the jacket.

"I'll have to bring her back a present from here. That's what she'll be expecting."

Amid all the pressure of playing professional golf, it's his 14-year-old sister that provides Spieth with perspective.

"How has she shaped my upbringing? Well, she's the most special part of our family. She's the funniest part of our family.

Everyone suddenly knows Spieth's name, but I didn't know fuck all about him. I suspect a couple of months from now that will all be different.

RDL

I want a threesome with gbb and Jordan Spieth.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL"I want a threesome with gbb and Jordan Spieth.

Yeah, sure whatever. ac_rollseyes

RDL

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Why are you so hostile?  Is it because you're The Iron CHINK?

Yes, I'm white, and I said CHINK!

CHINK! CHINK! CHINK! CHINK! CHINK! CHINK! CHINK! CHINK! CHINK! CHINK! CHINK!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Why are you so hostile?  Is it because you're The Iron CHINK?

Yes, I'm white, and I said CHINK!

CHINK! CHINK! CHINK! CHINK! CHINK! CHINK! CHINK! CHINK! CHINK! CHINK! CHINK!

Fuck you, I can be hostile if I want to.

BTW, sticks and stones my break my bones, but it takes a lot more than third grade insults to harm the Iron Ch!nk. ac_razz

RDL

CHINK! CHINK! CHINK! CHINK! CHINK! CHINK! CHINK! CHINK! CHINK! CHINK!

cc

ah.. April 13 - It's kiddy's day