Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

It Is True!

Started by Asian Pride, April 12, 2015, 10:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"Yes, yes but can you post this on Facebook?

I thought this was Facebook or Faceshit or whatever Mel was raving about. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"I am not welcome here.  This country club rescinded my application.  I guess I don't fit in well enough with the Ralph Lauren Polo wearing group here, and foul up their round table discussions.

This is the outcome of the recent "RW - Leopardsocks - Renee" trifecta, in which Keeper prefers to have his puppet strings controlled by them, instead of free and independent thought.

Sadly, registration is also essentially by invite only, since new accounts have to be OK'd by the Admin.

Such is life, and simply not surprising at all.  Recently, these forums have moved towards these protocols.  FaceBook here we come?  More like FaceBook has arrived!

Enjoy forums that will decline even more than they have, and then complain when nobody is left posting!

Now, go back to sipping tea, and discussing important events at the round table.  I won't stick around to 'foul up' your childish forum.  You can foul it up with boredom all by yourselves!  Toodles!

I did that to stop the spambots Asian Pride..

I will change it back now for a trial period.

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"I control no puppet strings.

And I resent my name being mentioned in the same breath with RW and Socks. They are bad people. ac_razz ac_toofunny

Excuse me.  We are not bad people.  We are "hate machines".

Excuse me? I am both bad and a hate machine.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"I control no puppet strings.

And I resent my name being mentioned in the same breath with RW and Socks. They are bad people. ac_razz ac_toofunny

Excuse me.  We are not bad people.  We are "hate machines".

Excuse me? I am both bad and a hate machine.

I don't feel that way about you Leopardsocks.

ac_smile

Leopardsocks

Hmmm...I will have to pump up my game, then.