The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Torture

Started by RW, April 15, 2015, 08:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Is it ever okay to torture someone?  

I know if someone kidnapped one of my kids, I would personally torture information out of anyone who wouldn't give it up readily and I wouldn't feel the least bit guilty about it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Is it ever okay to torture someone?  

I know if someone kidnapped one of my kids, I would personally torture information out of anyone who wouldn't give it up readily and I wouldn't feel the least bit guilty about it.

I would prefer not to think about such a scenario RW.

Frost

I think it is as long as you don't become the person you are torturing. That assumes the person is a monster, and you can save people by using torture.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I think it is as long as you don't become the person you are torturing. That assumes the person is a monster, and you can save people by using torture.

Most people would only use torture under the most extreme circumstances.

RW

What's an extreme circumstance?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frost

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blue"I think it is as long as you don't become the person you are torturing. That assumes the person is a monster, and you can save people by using torture.

Most people would only use torture under the most extreme circumstances.

If someone hurt my family, and I could catch them I think torture would be a reason, at least for me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"What's an extreme circumstance?

I think the example you gave, kidnapping.

easter bunny

I agree. By threatening to harm your kids they are effectively torturing you. You can't expect someone to respond unemotionally under those conditions.

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"

I agree. By threatening to harm your kids they are effectively torturing you. You can't expect someone to respond unemotionally under those conditions.

I don't want to even think about anything so horrible.

Romero

You wouldn't call the police???

easter bunny

Quote from: "Romero"

She's already got the guy tied up. Why bother?  ac_tongue

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "Romero"

She's already got the guy tied up. Why bother?  ac_tongue

lol bad bunny

Frost

LOL maybe someone would enjoy being tortured, is that a good reason http://www.bluefrost.org/images/smilies/c5c35fe6bd7297d77ea1aad99c9440b95c29776.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"LOL maybe someone would enjoy being tortured, is that a good reason http://www.bluefrost.org/images/smilies/c5c35fe6bd7297d77ea1aad99c9440b95c29776.gif">

I would not give them what the want Blue.

Frost

LOL, that's alright Fashion, RW apparently would . ac_toofunny