The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Torture

Started by RW, April 15, 2015, 08:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RDL

Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "Fashionista"This thread makes me feel uneasy.

It's not a very pleasant subject. =(

Some may find it pleasing, but I don't.

easter bunny

Quote from: "RDL"
Quote from: "easter bunny"

It's not a very pleasant subject. =(

Some may find it pleasing, but I don't.

I think you'd have to be a bit sick to find it pleasing.  ac_unsure

The Langley Ladyboy

Suck it up buttercup.

cc

I've thought it through a lot .. what to do if torturing someone was the only way to save another person ... any other person, not just family

While I have not "been there" ... I am certain in my mind that I would do what it takes ... do what is right ... yes I meant to say that ..... but only being there would prove it

As would most of those who pontificate about how bad torture is .. when push came to shove ... and they were faced with the terrible  reality. Evil would be to let someone die because one  didn't care enough about others .. innocents ...  to do the right thing

We could do some really interesting scenarios here  .
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I've thought it through a lot .. what to do if torturing someone was the only way to save another person ... any other person, not just family

While I have not "been there" ... I am certain in my mind that I would do what it takes

As would most of those who pontificate about how bad torture is .. when push came to shove and they were faced with the terrible  reality

It would not bother conscience in the least. You fuck with my family, you are dead. I will make it last as long as I can and make it as painful as I possibly can.

cc

For me it could be any innocent in trouble ... not necessarily family

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"For me it could be any innocent in trouble ... not necessarily family

Same here CC. Torturing those that deserve it is a public service and even a duty.

keeper

I wouldnt blink an eye.

The punk has 10 minutes and 10 digits. Enough said. ac_beating

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I've thought it through a lot .. what to do if torturing someone was the only way to save another person ... any other person, not just family

While I have not "been there" ... I am certain in my mind that I would do what it takes ... do what is right ... yes I meant to say that ..... but only being there would prove it

As would most of those who pontificate about how bad torture is .. when push came to shove ... and they were faced with the terrible  reality. Evil would be to let someone die because one  didn't care enough about others .. innocents ...  to do the right thing

We could do some really interesting scenarios here  .

You make some very good points cc li tarte..

I simply do not want to consider something so horrific..

Will you be changing your handle to cc la tarte?

Odinson

Not if its Ramsay Bolton skinning random innocents because its fun.

cc

Fash. Good point now that forum is changed

Can you make me into my old cc la femme?  .. and retain history etc?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Fash. Good point now that forum is changed

Can you make me into my old cc la femme?  .. and retain history etc?

I will do it right away Ms. la femme.

ac_smile

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"For me it could be any innocent in trouble ... not necessarily family

Same here CC. Torturing those that deserve it is a public service and even a duty.
I guess I think more in terms and see the world in terms of saving people from being hurt from that moment on rather than "justice" .. or "deserving it" from the past ... similarly I feel criminals who have hurt people in any way  .. money, physically etc. should be locked up not for "justice" but to keep others safe from them.

Just my way of seeing things

cc

aw, the old days again - thank you Fash

la femme rides again .... yeehaw!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"aw, the old days again - thank you Fash

la femme rides again .... yeehaw!!

ac_smile