Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I Have Some Good News...

Started by Mel Gibson, April 16, 2015, 03:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel Gibson

One of my old bosses called me up today out of the blue, and offered me my job back.  Pretty much the exact same job that I did in the past.  Same customers, etc.

I am at the point where I should start working again, and the timing was uncanny.  I can always find work, but sometimes it's easier to slip back into a previous job, since there's really nothing new to learn.

So, in a few short days, you won't have to worry about me posting here during the vampire hours, since this is a Monday to Friday day job.

I always try to do my jobs well, keep the customers happy, and not burn bridges completely down.  Employers and customers don't forget that, especially when the next guy they hire or send out is a complete idiot!

Job security is one reason why I do what I do.  And if you can do the job well, there is always work.  People frown upon my work.  They should not.  Won't get rich, but I have done worse for less.  And the work is there.  Usually as much as you want!

Berry Sweet

Wow!  I'm so swag!   Im swagalicious!

Odinson

Dont truckdrivers just get called back in and then laid back.

Gigs.

Mel Gibson

Odinson, there's so many variables, that I cannot answer this question.  It all depends on where you work, what type of job you do, and whom your employer is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mexican Pool Cleaner"One of my old bosses called me up today out of the blue, and offered me my job back.  Pretty much the exact same job that I did in the past.  Same customers, etc.

I am at the point where I should start working again, and the timing was uncanny.  I can always find work, but sometimes it's easier to slip back into a previous job, since there's really nothing new to learn.

So, in a few short days, you won't have to worry about me posting here during the vampire hours, since this is a Monday to Friday day job.

I always try to do my jobs well, keep the customers happy, and not burn bridges completely down.  Employers and customers don't forget that, especially when the next guy they hire or send out is a complete idiot!

Job security is one reason why I do what I do.  And if you can do the job well, there is always work.  People frown upon my work.  They should not.  Won't get rich, but I have done worse for less.  And the work is there.  Usually as much as you want!

That is wonderful news Mexican Pool Cleaner..

I am so happy for you.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Wow!  I'm so swag!   Im swagalicious!

Yes you are Berry Sweet.

ac_smile

Renee

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"So, in a few short days, you won't have to worry about me posting here during the vampire hours, since this is a Monday to Friday day job.

Did you clear that with RW? After all, you know she controls everything here.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Mel Gibson"So, in a few short days, you won't have to worry about me posting here during the vampire hours, since this is a Monday to Friday day job.

Did you clear that with RW? After all, you know she controls everything here.  ac_biggrin

ac_popcorn

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"One of my old bosses called me up today out of the blue, and offered me my job back.  Pretty much the exact same job that I did in the past.  Same customers, etc.

You've been unemployed for a while now haven't you Mel?

RW

I will allow it and forgive his slight just this once.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

I will allow it and forgive his slight just this once.

You are so magnanimous. No wonder you inspire such a great following.  ac_biggrin

I wish I could be as forgiving as you.

BTW, I like your new Avi. It fits you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"You inspired it :)

ac_unsure "Inspired" what?

To my knowledge, the only thing I inspire is nausea.

RW

My new avatar.

You don't inspire nausea!!!!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"My new avatar.

You don't inspire nausea!!!!

Depends who you ask. ac_unsure

BTW, I couldn't have inspired that Avi, you're not showing any boob.  ac_biggrin