News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

The heterosexual life-style is shameful!

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, April 16, 2015, 02:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: "RW"Unfair and misleading?  Is that what we are labeling reality these days?
Reality  stated and aimed  to deliberately mislead ... yes
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "RW"Unfair and misleading?  Is that what we are labeling reality these days?
Reality  stated and aimed  to deliberately mislead ... yes

How is stating reality misleading?  cc, it's a FACT.  It was posted to correct posted BS.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL"

She's a member of AA just like I am ac_smile

You a liquor pig RDL?

RDL

Quote from: "Shen Li"

You a liquor pig RDL?

I haven't had a drink in 7 days ac_smile

Anonymous

You a liquor pig RDL?

In other words, yes you are.

RDL

You a liquor pig RDL?

In other words, yes you are.

Yes  ac_smile

http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mERNucDluZzWD6KwEe7gNOQ.jpg">

cc

He's always been open about his AA adventures and misadventures ... seems to be in and out of AA as often and fast as a ... well, you know

Odinson

I defend gay rights, animal rights, tree rights, human rights, poor people rights etc.

I hate guns, love fashion..

I´m Romero.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"He's always been open about his AA adventures and misadventures

Yeah, well maybe he should drag Mel along to a couple of his meetings. If he can't stay sober thru the week, he'll lose his new job pretty fast.

RDL

Quote from: "cc la femme"He's always been open about his AA adventures and misadventures ... seems to be in and out of AA as often and fast as a ... well, you know

AA is a revolving door.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"He's always been open about his AA adventures and misadventures ... seems to be in and out of AA as often and fast as a ... well, you know

AA is a revolving door.

I believe it.

cc

I know several who have a life thanks to AA. It takes a certain personality for it to work .... or to even keep going ... , but for those whom it fits, it works well

RDL

Quote from: "cc la femme"He's always been open about his AA adventures and misadventures

Yeah, well maybe he should drag Mel along to a couple of his meetings. If he can't stay sober thru the week, he'll lose his new job pretty fast.

That's actually not a bad idea.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"I know several who have a life thanks to AA. It takes a certain personality for it to work .... or to even keep going ... , but for those whom it fits, it works well

I don't doubt some people have made it work CC.

Odinson

Quote from: "cc la femme"I know several who have a life thanks to AA. It takes a certain personality for it to work .... or to even keep going ... , but for those whom it fits, it works well

It takes a certain genetics to handle the booze properly.