Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Dear Shen

Started by RW, April 19, 2015, 11:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

I'm taking a page from your book and posting all intoxicated :). I'm a happy drunk but the thing is I am extremely honest when I'm drunk.  All that falls under tact goes by the wayside but lovingly of course because I'm a friendly drunkard!  

I guess it serves me right for having friebds over for Mexican.  I made margaritas that would have made kiebers proud :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm taking a page from your book and posting all intoxicated :). I'm a happy drunk but the thing is I am extremely honest when I'm drunk.  All that falls under tact goes by the wayside but lovingly of course because I'm a friendly drunkard!  

I guess it serves me right for having friebds over for Mexican.  I made margaritas that would have made kiebers proud :D

ac_toofunny

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"I'm taking a page from your book and posting all intoxicated :). I'm a happy drunk but the thing is I am extremely honest when I'm drunk.  All that falls under tact goes by the wayside but lovingly of course because I'm a friendly drunkard!  

Outstanding.  ac_drinks
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

I a friendly drunk too RW. ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

ac_rollseyes

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_rollseyes

Hey, now that I finally got my Mommy to register, I will be an  ac_angel

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Hahaha. Yeah right!

I can do it, you'll see. ac_gumpop

RW

Seeing is believing :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Seeing is believing :D

What is your drink of choice?

Renee

Happy drunks are fine, honest ones not so much. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Happy drunks are fine, honest ones not so much. ac_toofunny

Haha, aint that the truth Renee.

RW

Quote from: "RW"Seeing is believing :D

What is your drink of choice?

Tequila tonight!  Wooohooo!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Oh I don't know.  Most people like me when I'm drunk so maybe I only hold back the good stuff :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Oh I don't know.  Most people like me when I'm drunk so maybe I only hold back the good stuff :)

ac_smile