News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Just ordered my portable Air Conditioner.

Started by Mel Gibson, April 24, 2015, 12:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"My parents have a fan that you can load up with cold water or ice cubes, and it blows that around.  May work well enough for some, and much cheaper than an air conditioner...

That reminds me of the cooler filled with ice and a fan blowing....the red neck air conditioner...I wonde rif that actually works?!

Mel Gibson

They work until the ice cubes melt, which doesn't take long in the heat of summer...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"It is impossible for an air conditioner to cool a room, without somehow exhausting the hot air.  Simple thermodynamics...

Hot air is "soaked up" and goes where?  Back into the room?  It MUST have an exhaust to the outside.

Thank you for explaining how air conditioners work to me Mel Gibson..

I must go to sleep now..

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

ac_smile

Mel Gibson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Rest well!

Good night Mel Gibson and Berry Sweet.

ac_smile

Berry Sweet

Yeah I was gonna say, it's almost time for me to spark up a fatty and watch a movie.

Good night Fashy.

Mel Gibson

Berry Sweet

Mel Gibson

In fact, just PM me your address.  I'll take a cab over with a few brews.  You can have a couple, and I'll toke, and then have Bupinder drive me back home...

Berry Sweet

Berry Sweet

Mot sure if Bupinder can drive all that way?

Mel Gibson

I thought you lived in Coquitlam, or PoCo, or somewhere around there?

Berry Sweet

Mel Gibson

No it's not!

Maybe if you're walking, or pedaling a bicycle like the junkies do...

Berry Sweet

I guess it's not too bad...I wish they didn't have the toll on the port mann...I have some good friends in surrey and I hardly go now to avoid the stupid tolls...every once in a while tho.