Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Fuck That Munday Is One Lying Backstabbing Scumbag

Started by Anonymous, April 26, 2015, 01:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I go over to the Vancouver Fools forum and see this shit.
Quotethe christian lady, lied to me and turned out to be a coward and a weakling

Excuse me you lying, pathetic, two-face POS, I don't recall Fash saying you could be a mod here and backstab us to your new friend mimi over there. Hey, why not get old evs to make you a mod and then you can go bash VF on Frosty's forum?

Does that fucking snake actually believe his own fucking bullshit.  acc_angry

Renee

Let it go Shen, just let it go. Pay no attention to the mad man. He is a child and has a major case of butt hurt right now. Not worth your time.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Let it go Shen, just let it go. Pay no attention to the mad man. He is a child and has a major case of butt hurt right now. Not worth your time.

Yeah I know, but does he actually believe the BS he writes to his new friends that he used to badmouth here? What an unethical dick.

Renee

It is what it is. His hate for Socks and RW clouds his logic. If he was seeing things clearly he would see that he is wrong. His macho ego got bruised and he is dealing with it by acting like a child. Ignore his bullshit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

@realAzhyaAryola

Unethical? Hahaha! Shen, that word to me when describing Mundane is an understatement. I regret this thread is about him because he does not deserve one.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Unethical? Hahaha! Shen, that word to me when describing Mundane is an understatement. I regret this thread is about him because he does not deserve one.

True, but I was pissed off at the time and I don't want to revive the retardation thread.

RW

Everyone's true cours shine through eventually. I'm glad you finally got to see Munday's.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Everyone's true cours shine through eventually. I'm glad you finally got to see Munday's.

I disagree about everyone. I have always been and continue to be sweeter than fucking sugar. ac_tongue

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You are a sweet girl :)

Fucking rights I am. ac_angel

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Everyone's true cours shine through eventually. I'm glad you finally got to see Munday's.

I disagree about everyone. I have always been and continue to be sweeter than fucking sugar. ac_tongue

You must put a lot of sugar in your mojitos. ac_toofunny

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Just enough to let my light shine on the world.  ac_drinks  ac_angel

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

Just enough to let my light shine on the world.  ac_drinks  ac_angel

Next time use a lower wattage bulb.

Bricktop

Is it a manifestation of psychic prowess that as soon as I saw the title of the thread, I immediately identified the author?

Leopardsocks, sadly, is no longer with us, having transmogrified into your humble scribe...but it is a source of astonishment that his personna, manifested by words alone, can invoke such enmity and abomination within Munday and his mini-me, Bruce. Or is it the other way round. Hard to tell.

Leopardsocks would be proud, of course. It has always been his proclivity to invoke and maintain intense psychological responses from the less mentally robust and endowed...like Munday and Bruce. The more strident and discordant they became, the better he liked it.

The fact that Mundog set himself afire rather than face co-existing with his nemesis speaks volumes about his integrity and maturity.